PDA

View Full Version : Help with Posting Please.....

Rocky C
04-06-09, 07:38 AM
Good Morning Marines.
I am having a hard time posting. I got this F**King PTSD thing going on with me and when I want to post it takes me a long time to sort out my thoughts and then type and then when I finally finish and click to post I lose everything and have to log in again and it is driving me CRaZY!!!

I don't want to email Ellie because I think, she thinks I'm already "needy" :D and I know she will read this anyway.
So I have to think and type fast and I want to leave more than a one sentence reply to threads.

See, I had to do this again!!!!!

Any help would be great,
Thank you,
Rocky

DocGreek
04-06-09, 07:46 AM
Rocky.....PLEASE...take your time, no reason to hurry...we're not going anywhere. If you just write down a few scribble-notes, you'll find posting, a lot easier. BESIDES.....it's NORMAL for an "old man of 50" to mix things up!!! I'm right there, next to you BRO....SEMPER FI.....DOC

thedrifter
04-06-09, 07:52 AM
A little trick I ask members to do when they type is to compose there post in there email account then copy and paste on here...;)

There is a time period to post so that is why you keep re- doing your post....

All Marines are needy so I'm use to it;):D

Ellie

Rocky C
04-06-09, 07:57 AM
Morning Doc, Thanks for makeing me smile :) Ok so write down what I want to say and then try to type it as fast as I can ? Ok I will try that "Old Wise One" (HA !).

ps. get what coming to you OK my Brother? Don't deserve it, "Bullsh*t" and I want to see that Video when some AZZhole pins those Medals on YOU!!!!

Semper Fi Doc,
Rocky

Rocky C
04-06-09, 08:08 AM
A little trick I ask members to do when they type is to compose there post in there email account then copy and paste on here...;)

There is a time period to post so that is why you keep re- doing your post....

All Marines are needy so I'm use to it;):D

Ellie

Oh no!!! I knew it, Sorry Ellie.
Thats a great idea.
I was just gonna get dressed and go buy a notebook.
Doc, Ellie just saved me 99 cents.
Now I can go buy me a Filet O' Fish. Oh Know, That song again!!!!!
Gimmie that Filet O' Fish, Gimmie that Fish, HELP!!!!!!!!
Thank you, from "The Needy One"
Rocky

thedrifter
04-06-09, 08:12 AM
Oh no!!! I knew it, Sorry Ellie.
Thats a great idea.
I was just gonna get dressed and go buy a notebook.
Doc, Ellie just saved me 99 cents.
Now I can go buy me a Filet O' Fish. Oh Know, That song again!!!!!
Gimmie that Filet O' Fish, Gimmie that Fish, HELP!!!!!!!!
Thank you, from "The Needy One"
Rocky

:D

The last 3 days since I was working all I heard was Ellie Belle I need a beer...:p