PDA

View Full Version : Question about grad dates from MCRD SD and MCRD PI...

Lupo22
04-05-09, 10:14 PM
I found a website that shows for San Diego your graduation date based on your ship date.

The Parris Island one I found shows you your grad date based on what company you're in; however, I don't know what company I'm going to be in...

I ship April 27th...according to SD's grad date for the April 27th, I'll graduate July 24th. Is it the same on Parris Island?

Lucky11
04-06-09, 04:27 AM
Talk to you Recruiter, he can probably answer that question for you..I know when i went to Boot Camp i went to MCRD San Diego and i arrived on a Wednesday night, I was lucky and didnt have to wait around, I picked up with my company on that following Friday and it was off to training i went and never looked back..but, talk to your recruiter he can give you more guidance with that.

davblay
04-06-09, 08:34 AM
I found a website that shows for San Diego your graduation date based on your ship date.

The Parris Island one I found shows you your grad date based on what company you're in; however, I don't know what company I'm going to be in...

I ship April 27th...according to SD's grad date for the April 27th, I'll graduate July 24th. Is it the same on Parris Island?

Yes it is the same dates, the plt and Bn are different but the dates are the same......13 weeks is 13 weeks ya know! :marine:

Good Luck Poolee,

Dave

Lupo22
04-06-09, 04:23 PM
Thank you Cpl. I wasn't sure if maybe they graduated on different days, which would cause a slight fluctuation in dates.