PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me or What ???

Rocky C
04-05-09, 07:08 AM
Is it just me turning 50 last December that it seems that time is flying by or is the Government trying to hurry up our lives???

Last week was Daylight Savings Time.
Sunday is Easter Already.
Is the 4th of July still in July or is it now in June???
Will Thanksgiving be in November or will it be when the economy turns around???

Maybe it's just me getting older.
Maybe it's time for my Meds :)

Sound off..............

thedrifter
04-05-09, 07:14 AM
I have to agree....

The older we get the faster life seems to be passing by...

When we were young kids we couldn't wait to get older....but now forget it...

We can't do all what we want....It hurts when we bend....:D

Ellie

DocGreek
04-05-09, 07:20 AM
HUH?...What's that?...Can't hear you, gotta fix my ear-piece. HA! HA! HA! HA!....SEMPER FI.....DOC...HUH?

Rocky C
04-05-09, 07:23 AM
HAHAHA,
It hurts when I smile now :)
OUCH!!!
Turning 50 S***S !!!
My Daughter Katie came over on my Birthday and said "POP, 50 is the new 30"

You know what I say " SHOW ME THE 30 " PLEASE!!!

SSgt Ramsey
04-05-09, 07:39 AM
There's a lot of truth to that statement Rocky.

I'm only 38, and I'm broken...my knees are wrecked, my back is jacked up, sometimes think I'm going crazy over the "movies" and images I see in my head...and a rage that terrifies me at times.

The funny thing though, is that neither I nor I daresay anybody else here would do it differently if we had to do it again.

CplDay
04-05-09, 08:48 AM
I hear ya, I just turned 35 past December, and I keep thinking I just departed the Corps and I should still be in shap lol

I sure don't feel nothing like I did 10 years ago when I departed for my family...

Marine84
04-05-09, 10:18 AM
You guys should have to throw menopause in the mix - LOL! I've read this could last for up to 10 years?!?!?!?!?! How will I know when it ends......................when I don't feel the urge to kill anymore? Just kidding, it ain't that bad but..................it could happen. I'm only 47 - too young for the change and RA! Or at least I like to think so.

rb1651
04-05-09, 10:23 AM
I have to agree. I turn 50 in September, and it seems like the last ten years flew by. The body just don't to move like it used to. :cry: Guess I'll just have to medicate the aches this afternoon with a few 12 ounce bottles of feel good!!! ;)

DocGreek
04-05-09, 10:26 AM
84....there are MANY ways to "treat" the "change", that are totally natural, and can NOT harm your body. My Mom told me what was done back in the 30's, and 40's.....natural remedies, were the only thing avail. TODAY...Doc's only care about $$$$, so do big PHARM. Corp's! AND.....we're ALL suckers!!! Try the web for some help....be careful....PLEASE!!.....DOC

RoyTBowDoe
04-05-09, 11:23 AM
I'll be 77 in July and what don't hurt don't work. I'm still in good health with
no medical problems. Enjoying my Golden Years!

CplDay
04-05-09, 11:36 AM
what I need to do is get back in some sort of physical regimen, I quit smoking last year in August, havent looked back..

but the lazyiness I adopted when I left the service was being controlled by my smoking lol

startin to see that mid 30s beer gut, and im NOT liking it one bit :cry: