PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Marine Corps And U.S. Air Force Join Luczo Dragon Racing For 2009

thedrifter
04-04-09, 07:30 AM
U.S. Marine Corps And U.S. Air Force Join Luczo Dragon Racing For 2009 IndyCar Season

The United States Marine Corps and United States Air Force have partnered with Luczo Dragon Racing to support the #2 car throughout the 2009 IndyCar season.

The Marines decal and Eagle, Globe and Anchor emblem were placed on the car between the Friday practice sessions in St. Petersburg. The Air Force will alternate with the Marines as Luczo Dragon’s primary partner throughout the season.

"We are so honored to have the #2 Luczo Dragon car represent the United States Marines Corps and United States Air Force throughout the IndyCar season," Luczo Dragon Racing co-owner Jay Penske said. "For us to even be considered to run those two brands next to ours is a tremendous honor. They both epitomize strength, commitment and preparation. Our team will be determined to uphold those same characteristics and competitiveness."

"I am honored to drive #2 car and represent the United States Marine Corps and Air Force," Raphael Matos said. "I live in Miami and I have the utmost respect and appreciation for everything the Marines and Air Force do to protect our freedom here in the United States."

Ellie