PDA

View Full Version : Leatherneck.com

echo3oscar1833
04-04-09, 01:04 AM
Ya know after alot of careful observation since joining our wonderful commmunity in 2007. I have noticed that the site is almost made up of a select few. It seems like everytime a post is written by a Marine its by Marines I have recognized since joining the site. Don't get me wrong I notice new members post alot, but it seems like its one or two posts, and thats it. Just wish there was a way to keep these Marines more active on the site.:marine:

Pete0331
04-04-09, 01:08 AM
Ya know after alot of careful observation since joining our wonderful commmunity in 2007. I have noticed that the site is almost made up of a select few. It seems like everytime a post is written by a Marine its by Marines I have recognized since joining the site. Don't get me wrong I notice new members post alot, but it seems like its one or two posts, and thats it. Just wish there was a way to keep these Marines more active on the site.:marine:

People have jobs, families, and get deployed.

I have no life so I spread what knowledge and experience I have whenever I can.

echo3oscar1833
04-04-09, 01:10 AM
People have jobs, families, and get deployed.

I have no life so I spread what knowledge and experience I have whenever I can.

Oh I hear ya Cpl for sure, not saying anything like that. I understand people have familys, jobs, etc. I guess I would like to see something new and fresh on here lol. Don't get me wrong everyday on here is an adventure lol :D

JWDevilDog
04-04-09, 01:25 AM
I haven't been around all that long, but I have noticed the same people for the most part. I'm trying to keep active on this site, and I shouldn't have too much problems doing that, since I'm non-deployable for the next half year or so.

Alisium
04-04-09, 01:35 AM
Oh I guess I would like to see something new and fresh on here lol.

WM bikini calendar/contest.

echo3oscar1833
04-04-09, 01:39 AM

hell ya :)

Pete0331
04-04-09, 01:46 AM

With any money going to Wounded Warrior Battalion.

echo3oscar1833
04-04-09, 01:49 AM
With any money going to Wounded Warrior Battalion.

There ya go brother, a good cause going with a good show. Sorry ladies, just us Male Marines, being well uhhhh Male Marines:D. (Kim is going to shoot me:D)

rickyracer
04-04-09, 03:06 AM
I work full time, and have a wonderful wife and home.

And I am a member of a lot of sites, so my time here varies.

There are a lot of good people here and 1 or 2 guys who need to take there meds.,

all in all I read a lot of threads here that I do not post in, maybe I should be more active.

sparkie
04-04-09, 06:42 AM
What Meds?????????

Troutzilla
04-04-09, 06:48 PM
Beer is considered Meds isn't it ????

Marine84
04-04-09, 06:57 PM
Some of us HAVE done it! It wasn't a bikini one but the crack of my a$$ shows on a pic of mine in it :)

Chumley
04-04-09, 07:41 PM
Some of us HAVE done it! It wasn't a bikini one but the crack of my a$$ shows on a pic of mine in it :)

Yeah it does...Made me a believer. ;)

Marine84
04-04-09, 08:02 PM
:)

muck
04-04-09, 08:15 PM

Yea but no cameltoe shot - LOL

Ed Palmer
04-05-09, 08:04 AM

Problem solved, just dont over due it because it seems to add weight

http://bufferthis.com/html/funny-video-butt-crack-1427.php:yes:

muck
04-05-09, 09:05 AM
That's some funny chit - I know a few people that could use that tho - ROFLMAO