PDA

View Full Version : Looking for H btry, 3/10 1983-1984

bajabusman
07-05-03, 04:02 AM
Semper Fi devildogs !,
I'm trying to get in contact with any and all Marines and corpsman that served with Hotel Btry, 3/10 during Beruit and Grenada. I'm writing a book about our time there and would like to include some of their stories. Also, if anyone knows where I can find Capt Brad Gates or Lt Mcquitty {CO and Plt commander respectively} it would be appreciated. :marine:
Semoer Fi,
Terry Briggs
USMC 1981-1993

tougawma
03-22-06, 12:43 PM
Terry, I think I remember you, I'm CPL. Tougaw, I've got a picture of us in the Gun pit in Beirut. SGT. Couch as our section cheif. email me at matougawma@inwind.it, or work michael.tougaw@setaf.army.mil , good to hear your still out there

krmcquitty
11-10-14, 07:21 PM
Mr. Briggs,
I know that this is 11 years later and I hope you get this, but I was looking up my uncle on google and found this page. I believe you are looking for my father. William Bart McQuitty. He left the marines as a captain. He said he was in the hotel btry 3/10 in Grenada and he said your name sounds really familiar. He definitely is alive and kicking & still crazy as anything. I'm sure you have written your book already, but if you would like to contact him his number is 256-289-0919 & his email is bartmcq@yahoo.com.

Happy 239th Birthday and Happy Veterans Day!
Karrah McQuitty