PDA

View Full Version : Just a few simple questions...

DMac0919
04-02-09, 05:19 PM
Hello my name is Daniel MacLaren. I ship out for Parris Island on JUly 20. Im not to sure where to post these question, and I can't find them in with search. So here they are, I want to know exactly how hard it is to become a RECON Marine? Its something im very interested in and i cant find the answer really anywhere. Also my recruiter said something to me about being the "Iron-man" in boot camp? Im not to sure what that means, so if you could specify i would really apprecite it. Thank you all very much, again i apologize if this in the wrong thread or has already been answered.

Pete0331
04-02-09, 05:26 PM
So here they are, I want to know exactly how hard it is to become a RECON Marine? Its something im very interested in and i cant find the answer really anywhere.

Oh Lord....
Odin give me strength.

DMac0919
04-02-09, 05:57 PM
Hello my name is Daniel MacLaren. I ship out for Parris Island on July 20. Im not to sure where to post these question, and I can't find them in with search. So here they are, I want to know exactly how hard it is to become a reconnaissance Marine? Its something im very interested in and i cant find the answer really anywhere. Also my recruiter said something to me about being the "Iron-man" in boot camp? Im not to sure what that means, so if you could specify i would really apprecite it. Thank you all very much, again i apologize if this in the wrong thread or has already been answered.

I apologize, Sir.

Wyoming
04-02-09, 05:59 PM
... 1st, you get a broomstick!!!

Do a search kid.

Pete0331
04-02-09, 06:00 PM
I apologize, Sir.

Not what I meant.
This issue has been talked about many times before here.

sparkie
04-02-09, 08:02 PM
LMFAO,,,,, Broomstick with sights,,,,,,,,,

Marine84
04-03-09, 12:41 PM
And you can't put the scope on it til you master it.

(Where IS that laughing frog?)

BHABIT
04-07-09, 11:38 PM
Now wait a minute guys...ya'll know you make your request while standing in the yellow footprints, but you have to yell it loud so the DI can hear you.

Petz
04-08-09, 12:32 AM
oh god gunny, you just want to embarrass him.

can someone close this god awful thread?!