PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen DocGreek?

mcvet57103
04-02-09, 07:35 AM
This is a U.A. notification for our Corpsman "DocGreek". He missed morning formation again today. Has anyone heard from him, or have a way of checking on him? SF

KawiGunny
04-02-09, 07:39 AM
I have actually missed his harsh post also. Maybe on of the Mod's can check his last log-on. Does anyone have his number?

SSgt Ramsey
04-02-09, 07:40 AM
I'm new here, but I have been wondering the same thing:

DocGreek: Last Activity: 03-27-09 07:09 AM

Hope all is well with Doc and it's just a computer issue or something simple like that...

thedrifter
04-02-09, 07:42 AM
Have to see what I can to check...

Ellie

Rocky C
04-02-09, 07:45 AM
The last time I spoke to Doc on the phone he was getting ready to close on his new house. I think he may be moving in and has no Internet connection. I'll call his azz in a few days and if it's disconneted, he's moving.
If a week goes by and still no answer we will send a search party to Hudson Florida.

Rocky

mcvet57103
04-02-09, 07:46 AM
Have to see what I can to check...

EllieYa know it's funny how attached ya get to all the people on this site. When one goes missing for more than a couple days, ya feel like you've got a missing kid. You all remember to at least post a see ya later in Zephyr if you are going to be gone a while. I've told my wife if anything happens to me to get on here and let all my friends know. Would be lost without all you opinionated azzholes. SF:thumbup:

Rocky C
04-02-09, 07:51 AM
Ya know it's funny how attached ya get to all the people on this site. When one goes missing for more than a couple days, ya feel like you've got a missing kid. You all remember to at least post a see ya later in Zephyr if you are going to be gone a while. I've told my wife if anything happens to me to get on here and let all my friends know. Would be lost without all you opinionated azzholes. SF:thumbup:

HAHAHAHA!!!!
I told my Daughter the same thing.
Semper Fi,
Rocky

sparkie
04-02-09, 08:07 AM
Yea, If any of you airheads are goin on leave, make sure to get your requests in before you're reported.

JWDevilDog
04-02-09, 08:39 AM
I often wonder how the sh*t I say on here is viewed by others, especially my fellow Marines. I wonder if I went missing, if someone would send a search party for me?

Obviously I haven't been around this site NEAR as long as DocGreek, but still, a man has to wonder...

Ed Palmer
04-02-09, 08:48 AM
I often wonder how the sh*t I say on here is viewed by others, especially my fellow Marines. I wonder if I went missing, if someone would send a search party for me?

Obviously I haven't been around this site NEAR as long as DocGreek, but still, a man has to wonder...

You know I had hemorrhoids about fifty years ago and I still miss them, Does this help with your problem?

yep we might miss you,

JWDevilDog
04-02-09, 08:53 AM
Lol Ssgt I don't even know what to say about that... Hahahah... A perfect response.

KawiGunny
04-02-09, 08:53 AM
You know I had hemorrhoids about fifty years ago and I still miss them, Does this help with your problem?

yep we might miss you,

Now that is funny right there. I don't care who you are.:beer:

mcvet57103
04-02-09, 08:57 AM
H-ll If I went missing they'd probably have a party.;)

FistFu68
04-02-09, 12:23 PM
:evilgrin: He's probably out in tha' 'Glades wrestling w/sum Gators :evilgrin: :iwo:

sscjoe
04-02-09, 01:29 PM
H-ll If I went missing they'd probably have a party.;)
The left would miss you Marine LOL

Marine1955
04-02-09, 01:40 PM
I heard from him today and he said he would be on this afternoon to explain whats up

DocGreek
04-02-09, 01:50 PM
HEY, ALL YOU NUMBNUT'S!!!!! WAIT.....till you hear this!!! Last Nov. I made an offer on the house, I've BEEN living in of $139,000.00, accepted by the V.A., AND MY BANK, but.....the azzhole, I've been renting from, HASN'T MADE A PAYMENT, TO HIS BANK, IN 8 MONTHS!!!! WHAT HAPPENS???.....Last Friday, the 27th, of March, a shmuck comes to the front door, and gives me an ORDER....TO VACATE THE PROPERTY, BY THE 30th!!!!! SIGNED, BY THE AZZHOLE, AND....A JUDGE!!!! After putting 3 down payments, of $500.00, on 3 houses......I GET THROWN OUT OF THE ONE I CAN GET, FOR THE MOST REASONABLE PRICE!!!!!!!! By Monday, next week, I'll have ALL my $$$$$ BACK!!!! The lady Real Estate agent, who rented me that house, found me a condo, 3/2/1, on the 7th floor of a really NICE PLACE!!!......ONE MONTH'S RENT, AND A $500.00 DEPOSIT!!!! 3 friends came over, Friday night, and Saturday morning......and MOVED MY "GREEK" BUTT OUT!!! NOW, I'm closer to Tarpon Springs, so I'll have to keep my BUTT against the WALL!!!!! REALLY MISSED ALL OF YOU AZZHOLES!!!!!......SEMPER FI.....DOC GREEK :flag::thumbup:

KawiGunny
04-02-09, 01:57 PM
Sucks about the house but it's good to know your ole sorry arse is doing good.:beer:

NoRemorse
04-02-09, 01:57 PM
Semper Fi Doc... we're still gonna hunt you down... but with coolers of beer, cigars, steaks, hot sauce and some SOS to cut the hangover.

Glad to see ya back on here. Was expecting to find you skinning gators for some new gear.

KawiGunny
04-02-09, 01:59 PM
One other thing.... Sparkie has done said everyone needs to fill out a leave request before leaving the site for more than a day or two.:evilgrin:

DocGreek
04-02-09, 02:01 PM
The "chit's"......in The Mail!!!!.....doc

mcvet57103
04-02-09, 02:49 PM
Fvckin Squid:evilgrin: Good to hear from ya :marine: SF

Old Marine
04-02-09, 02:51 PM
Doc: Did you get your liberty card. Oh Yea, that right, they don't have such things anymore.

redman1
04-02-09, 03:14 PM
Doc's back Oh Yea!!!!!!!!1
Doc don't let this go to your head or nothing but this Marine Form was going to blow up in three more days if you hadn't come back.
Plus all us Marine would have been in Fla looking for your ass.
The only thing is that the government wouldn't have paid for the search and we would be out of money and the stimulus package wouldn't have helped either.
The good thing about this is that you are missed and we would do anything to help you as I know you would us.
You Marines on this site are the best Damn Marines in these United States. Semper Fi Redman1

JWDevilDog
04-02-09, 05:19 PM
Doc: Did you get your liberty card. Oh Yea, that right, they don't have such things anymore.

Sorry Gunny, but I'm calling BS on that. We definitely still have libo cards over here in Okinawa. Cinderella libo for red, 0500 next working day for gold. Hopefully gonna put in a package soon for my gold card.

mcvet57103
04-02-09, 05:29 PM
Sorry Gunny, but I'm calling BS on that. We definitely still have libo cards over here in Okinawa. Cinderella libo for red, 0500 next working day for gold. Hopefully gonna put in a package soon for my gold card.WOW Libo cards on Oki. Man when I was there 75-76 you pretty much had the run of the island (excluding Nago) as long as you were back in time for formation, or duties the next day. Of course Nago off limits was only enforced if they actually physically caught you there. LOL If you could run faster than the MPs, or had a momma-san who would hide you, you had it made. Came back many nights to just pour myself into my rack, close my eyes, and the lights would come on. Ahhh the memories. LOL

richerich
04-02-09, 09:30 PM
Welcome back Killer, give the bastards hell!

HEY, ALL YOU NUMBNUT'S!!!!! WAIT.....till you hear this!!! Last Nov. I made an offer on the house, I've BEEN living in of $139,000.00, accepted by the V.A., AND MY BANK, but.....the azzhole, I've been renting from, HASN'T MADE A PAYMENT, TO HIS BANK, IN 8 MONTHS!!!! WHAT HAPPENS???.....Last Friday, the 27th, of March, a shmuck comes to the front door, and gives me an ORDER....TO VACATE THE PROPERTY, BY THE 30th!!!!! SIGNED, BY THE AZZHOLE, AND....A JUDGE!!!! After putting 3 down payments, of $500.00, on 3 houses......I GET THROWN OUT OF THE ONE I CAN GET, FOR THE MOST REASONABLE PRICE!!!!!!!! By Monday, next week, I'll have ALL my $$$$$ BACK!!!! The lady Real Estate agent, who rented me that house, found me a condo, 3/2/1, on the 7th floor of a really NICE PLACE!!!......ONE MONTH'S RENT, AND A $500.00 DEPOSIT!!!! 3 friends came over, Friday night, and Saturday morning......and MOVED MY "GREEK" BUTT OUT!!! NOW, I'm closer to Tarpon Springs, so I'll have to keep my BUTT against the WALL!!!!! REALLY MISSED ALL OF YOU AZZHOLES!!!!!......SEMPER FI.....DOC GREEK :flag::thumbup:

Rocky C
04-03-09, 08:02 AM
Morning Doc!!!!!
Glad to see your OK!!!! We all decided today was D-Day for your sorry AZZ :)
Search party called off.
Closer to Tarpon Springs??? I love the food there. I just hate Hwy 19.
I'll be in Clearwater and Sand Pebble, Port Ritchey probably in September visiting.

Semper Fi My Brother,
Rocky

SGT7477
04-03-09, 08:15 AM
Next time lay the Real Estate Lady, you know show her whose the boss,lol.:D