PDA

View Full Version : Shoud I join?

BannedKey
03-31-09, 09:58 PM
Hi I'm currently 16 about to turn 17 in a few months. I know I got a lot of time in front of me but I realize that what I've have always wanted to do is the military. Marines seems to attract my eyes a lot cause they are known to be elite soldiers. And They are very disciplined and fearless soldiers. But, what I heard is that no matter what MOS you have you still will be in combat and also I still have a chances of not getting the MOS that I chose. I just have to go for what the needs of the corp. Don't get me wrong I love all that explosions and fire fights. But, I don't know if I would want to go through that all my years in the Marine Corp. I would like some wisdom from you ex-Marines :thumbup:

sparkie
03-31-09, 10:12 PM
There ain't no Ex-Marines. Do a Google, you won't find ONE. Second,,,,, Fill out your friggin profile, and read the Poolee Stickys. Welcome aboard, but you're talkin to Marines here. Old and Young, Black and White, Shy or Stupid,,,,, We cover our backs, and always will. You want that???? Earn it, Here and there.
P, S. There ain't no soldiers in the Marines.

DIBLO7
03-31-09, 10:13 PM
Read the rules of the site, grab one of those books your English teacher gave you, and read said book.

Once you've done that come back and try to ask your question again..this time without calling Marines soldiers or calling anyone here an ex Marine.

Oh, and do a search before you ask because I'm sure your question has already been answered...but then again you'd probably know that if you read the rules of the site.