PDA

View Full Version : Rifle score conversion?

BR34
03-20-09, 12:02 AM
So, I've been googlin' for some time now, and can't find anything other than the KD course only.

I'm trying to figure out how many points toward my Comp Score my rifle score is worth. (just requaled today)

Can anyone point me in the right direction, maybe give a link to a chart, or something like that...?

DocGreek
03-20-09, 10:01 AM
HEY, BR34.....how well did you qual. in boot? Why would you NOT qual. NOW? STOP WORRYING!! YOU CAN DO IT!! Ask for some practice time, on the range....I know that the Grunts, at Pendleton, will allow it!! Qual. with ANY 9mm., is NOT difficult, just aim a "LITTLE" higher of where you want to hit.....AND SQUEEZE.....LIKE A LITTLE PINK NIPPLE!!! YOU CAN DO IT.....I HAVE FAITH IN YOUR ABILITY!!!......DOC

echo3oscar1833
03-20-09, 10:04 AM
HEY, BR34.....how well did you qual. in boot? Why would you NOT qual. NOW? STOP WORRYING!! YOU CAN DO IT!! Ask for some practice time, on the range....I know that the Grunts, at Pendleton, will allow it!! Qual. with ANY 9mm., is NOT difficult, just aim a "LITTLE" higher of where you want to hit.....AND SQUEEZE.....LIKE A LITTLE PINK NIPPLE!!! YOU CAN DO IT.....I HAVE FAITH IN YOUR ABILITY!!!......DOC

lol, I think he was talking about rifle score. BR34 im not sure I was under the assumption that the rifle course, and how it was scored had changed.

BR34
03-20-09, 10:18 AM

LMAO, Doc, I'm an expert with the rifle and 5 points from expert with the pistol. I think you misunderstood my question.Thanks for the advice though.

BR34
03-20-09, 10:19 AM
lol, I think he was talking about rifle score. BR34 im not sure I was under the assumption that the rifle course, and how it was scored had changed.

Well, they made it where table 2 counts for score now, not just pass or fail. But since they just started doing that, 18 months or so ago, the only conversion charts I can find are on the old 250 point scale. I need a 350 point scale chart.

echo3oscar1833
03-20-09, 10:34 AM
BR34, I found this hope it helps, its directly from the USMC website. Just confirm the security certificate and download. :marine:

https://www.marines.usmc.mil/RS/CRSC/CPCs/CRSC%2045.doc

BR34
03-20-09, 10:48 AM
Thanks for digging that up, Echo. But it's the old scale too. Guess I'll just have to wait till it's ran in the system to find out.

Artemis
03-20-09, 11:11 AM
If you have MOL go on there. In one of the tabs there is a composite score calculator. Enter in your score and all the other info and it will give you a rough estimate of what your score will be.

ANYMOUSE
09-16-09, 11:55 PM
https://www.missa.manpower.usmc.mil/getdownload.aspx?id=100
PDF file showing the new rifle score conversion chart. between 250 and 350. Not exactly what you were looking for but, its something.