PDA

View Full Version : Filipino who accused Marine of rape changes story

marinemom
03-18-09, 09:44 AM
Filipino who accused Marine of rape changes story <br />
Published: 3/18/09, 10:06 AM EDT <br />
By HRVOJE HRANJSKI <br />
MANILA, Philippines (AP) - A Filipino woman whose accusations of rape led to the conviction of...

thewookie
03-18-09, 11:13 AM
You got figh dolla I make you holla - :banana:

DWG
03-18-09, 01:28 PM
Must have forgotten to tip!

KawiGunny
03-18-09, 02:11 PM
You got figh dolla I make you holla - :banana:

Inflation..... what ever happened to 2 buckie?

thewookie
03-18-09, 03:22 PM
Inflation..... what ever happened to 2 buckie?

Sorry Gunny, I was there in the 90's you must be talking about the 80's prices..... SF Marine :marine:

thewookie
03-18-09, 03:25 PM
On the subject - ain't this sumtin - you know they put those boys on lock-down after this happened, and now it turns out that she was lying.

What a shame.

All that libo wasted in the PI.

SSgt Ramsey
03-18-09, 03:33 PM
I sincerely hope this Marine is vindicated and exhonerated of this crime...and paid restitution by the Government of PI as they were the prosecuters and wrongfully convicted this poor kid.

Regardless, you can't give him back the time he lost while locked up in prison...monetary compensation means nothing in this arena...

nvusmcsgt
03-18-09, 04:13 PM
I sincerely hope this Marine is vindicated and exhonerated of this crime...and paid restitution by the Government of PI as they were the prosecuters and wrongfully convicted this poor kid.

Regardless, you can't give him back the time he lost while locked up in prison...monetary compensation means nothing in this arena...

And all of the back pay from the Marine Corp. Man what a mess. Poor guy.

GySgtRet
03-18-09, 04:30 PM
Smith, 23, from St. Louis, Missouri, has been detained at the U.S. Embassy during all of this. It would appear that he hasn't lost anything except maybe time in grade and I would imagine he will get that back in short order. Once he is cleared he will gone on about being a Marine once again. If he were at the embassy all of this time he had a SNCOIC that can probably have written pro and cons to help him along. But you talk about a kangaroo court, DAMN...!!!

Gunny out
Semper Fi
:usmc:

SSgt Ramsey
03-18-09, 04:35 PM
Gunny...I read this differently, maybe I'm wrong, but the Marine was sentenced to 40 years in jail and I'm sure a Dishonorable Dishcharge / felony conviction which precludes any hopes of benefits he...

GySgtRet
03-18-09, 04:40 PM
He did indeed get screwed. I of course read that he has been detained at the embasy all of this time? I can only hope that this Marine has a speedy release as speedy or speeder than his conviction.

Gunny out

SGT7477
03-18-09, 08:38 PM
Hope all goes well for that Marine, all over that pussy,daamn.