PDA

View Full Version : Marine Charged With Felony Peeping...

Phantom Blooper
03-17-09, 07:04 AM
Jacksonville man charged with felony peeping <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
March 16, 2009 - 6:00 PM <br />
<br />
<br />
&lt;!-- Video goes here --&gt;A Jacksonville man has been charged with felony secret peeping.

jetdawgg
03-17-09, 09:19 AM
Hey, that was one of my old units:usmc::sick:

HurricaneRJ
03-17-09, 10:23 AM
Sad to hear **** like this. My roommate told me countless stories of Marines who are sex offenders in brig on LeJeune.

Makes me wonder are some people sick? If so, can they be treated. If not, then they all should be shot!

Achped
03-17-09, 11:08 AM
Why does all the crazy stuff happen in Lejeune and Oki? I never heard of a Marine at K-bay raping a preteen, or burying his WM wife in his backyard, or taking pictures of a 16 year old.

giveen
03-17-09, 11:17 AM
Crazy stuff happens at parties, all Marines know that but this is another case of yet another Marine acting stupid.

CplKJSpevak
03-17-09, 11:23 AM
When I was at Lejeune someone got murdered in the Barracks next to Mine down at French Creek!

Marine84
03-17-09, 01:32 PM
That's why I always check an ID to make sure they're 21 - LOL!

Stupid a$$! Instant Dumba$$ - just add alcohol.

CplKJSpevak
03-17-09, 02:04 PM
When I was at Lejeune someone got murdered in the Barracks next to Mine down at French Creek!

Come to think of it, I think it was a WM who got murdered by her Corpsmen Boyfriend!

Phantom Blooper
03-17-09, 07:16 PM
Court documents: Wife of man charged with peeping tried to delete photos <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
March 17, 2009 - 3:55 PM <br />
LINDELL KAY <br />
<br />
&lt;!-- Video goes here --&gt;The wife of a Jacksonville man charged with...

Phantom Blooper
03-23-09, 09:45 PM
Wife of man accused of taking lewd photos arrested <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
March 23, 2009 - 5:45 PM <br />
LINDELL KAY <br />
<br />
&lt;!-- Video goes here --&gt;The wife of a Jacksonville man accused of taking nude photos of an...

mcvet57103
03-24-09, 06:44 AM
Well at least this is flying under the national news radar so far. I haven't seen any reference to this on any local news casts. My question is obvious, What does him being a Marine have to do with what he did off base at his private residence? If he was Joe the Chevrolet Mechanic would they report a mechanic for Chevy was arrested?? More libtard media biased reporting. OOOOOOoooo the big bad Marine took advantage of a sixteen year old, which by the way in South Dakota is considered the age of consent. At the most he is guilty of engageing in sex with someone unable to give consent. You won't convince me, unless the teen was learning disabled that she didn't know what alcohol would do to her. And apparently she was cognizant enough to remember what happened, and hide the media card.:evilgrin:SF

avenger08
03-25-09, 04:31 AM
wow its funny how the press always dogs on marines. seriously i wish i had control over the press they would always report good **** that happens in the corps instead of the stupid, bad ****

Kegler300
03-25-09, 04:50 AM
They live on the same street where the two Marines were murdered in a house about two years ago.

Phantom Blooper
03-26-09, 08:57 PM
Man previously accused of peeping charged with more crimes <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
March 26, 2009 - 5:48 PM <br />
<br />
<br />
&lt;!-- Video goes here --&gt;A Jacksonville man charged March 16 with felony secret peeping, crime against...