PDA

View Full Version : Question about OCS ?

USMC1371
03-14-09, 03:31 AM
Well im new to this forum and i have a question. Well i have enlisted already and i am a polee i chose the MOS 1371 Combat Engineer and cant wait to get through Recruit training and become a Marine. But i have always dreamed of going to OCS and becoming a Marine Officer all i know so far is you need a 4yr degree to get in. Im doing the 4yrs active 4yrs reserve program. In those 4yrs active i will be doing combat engineer, but in my 4 reserve i was wondering if i could get my 4yr Bachelors Degree in Science and then go to OCS. Any suggestions or anything you can tell me about going to OCS. Thank you:flag:

Covey_Rider
03-14-09, 04:37 AM
Before I loose my mind I'm going to refer you to where you should have started in the first place.

1. Go read the site rules, I'm sure you can read...and if you can't then OCS will never be an option for you.
2. USMC1371 as your ID??? Are you serious? You want to be a combat engineer? You have to earn everything that you're claiming right now and that alone will **** every one of us off here.
3. If you DO happen to make it through and become a combat engineer, go ahead and look forward to seeing me some day.
4. You're wasting peoples time in 2 different sections of this site. Why?
5. Fill out a profile.

You look like you're going to be a fun one. Let's see how long it lasts...

JWDevilDog
03-14-09, 07:06 AM
The Corporal hit the nail on the head, kid. It is preposterous for you to claim "USMC" in your name, as you have not earned that right yet. You are in no way affiliated with the Marine Corps. Just because you might be a poolee doesn't mean you are a Marine, or have the right to claim "USMC" in an online name. The same can be said for the MOS designation of 1371.

As the good Corporal mentioned, follow the rules. If you cannot follow simple instructions, you cannot be a Marine.

Wyoming
03-14-09, 10:59 AM
but im in such a hurry and i want to know right now and you #%(#!% lowlife marineks can like kiss off and answer my uestion becuz i dont like, well, have time fir yur smart remarks just anser my queston and get a life

USMC1371
03-15-09, 02:31 AM
wow and these are the marines that i looked up to well maybe that username was my motivation cause obviously you guys arent and you call yourself patriots psssssssh yea right. im going to be a marine and a damn good one i dont care what you guys have to say and thanks for nothing i cant beleive i turned to this site for help. all i had was a question and all i do is gett attacked by u guys wow if that is what the corps are all about then i want no part in it. dont bother writing or posting back im out of this forum. sEmPeR Fiii OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOwahhh

Covey_Rider
03-15-09, 02:42 AM
WOW! I hope you never do come back onto this forum. You will never get anything from us. Your motivation??? Yeah, nothing says motivation like customizing your user name!

How dare you question anyones patriotism on this site. You have no right. The Marines here have done their time and what are you??? All you are is something that daddy should have shot into a kleenex a long a@@ time ago. Well, probably not that long ago. You disgust me.

Fire at will.