PDA

View Full Version : General under honorable question

indysoccer16
03-06-09, 01:12 AM
Well I just got done with tap classes, right now the Marine corps is trying to send me on my way for what the naval doc says is a personality disorder. Well the problem with this is, he only talked to me once, and it was for 30 minutes.

How this all came about is some scaring that is on my arm. yes it was from something I did when I was younger, but if you look in my meps record it is noted. Then a doc see's it and sends it up to the MO. From the to the physc etc.
He tells me to come back for my second appt, and says here is your paper work you are on your way out.

This all happened without me knowing. My previous chain of command was fighting to keep me, but they left on deployment as this all happened 1 month prior to my deployment. So now I am in my new unit and we are trying to figure out a way for me to fight this. If any of you have any advice please help me out, I am just trying to do my time and then leave, I didnt ever want an early out and this is really bringing me down. Imagine, signing up for something you really wanted, finally get it, then they take it away from you way to early. No matter how much BS we deal with in here, I love the Marine Corps and I want to finish my time.
So if you know of anyone who got out of a situation like this or you are in it, chime in please.

Right now my only actions that I know I can take are I wrote my personal statement, I got my first OIC to write me a letter, my current SNCOIC and all of the SGT in my shop to write letters of recommendation not to seperate me. I guess I can request mast, but I dont really know how I would go about that because this is in the navys hands.

sorry if my grammar and wording is confusion, its late and im on muscle relaxers and the brain isnt functioning properly

ps. just saw im still a poolee, how do I update my status? Im getting my backdating for CPL for back in OCT this month

Achped
03-06-09, 02:50 AM
Well you got what you wanted right? You didn't get deployed.

candi
03-06-09, 07:23 AM
There are a few contradictions in that post that are not making any sense to me. Maybe you can try again...

indysoccer16
03-06-09, 02:13 PM
No, I didnt get what I wanted. I was all for that deployment. But during one of our med screenings the scars that were on my arm were seen by a doc. And even though they were noted on my meps paperwork they held it against me.

I have been trying to deploy since I got to the fleet and I finally got to a unit going somewhere

candi
03-06-09, 02:21 PM
Well, you can request mast and talk to your CO-get his or her insight on what's going on...and what you can do about it...

I don't understand some things about your post still...maybe you can clarify..

You have had whatever this is recorded at MEPS when you enlisted...It was obviously determined that you were fit for duty...and now a Dr has seen it and not only decided that you aren't fit for combat but that you need to get out.

Rocky C
03-06-09, 02:37 PM
???????? Hmmmmm......

FistFu68
03-06-09, 02:41 PM
:usmc: Get yourself a JAG Officer,then request mast too the Sec.of the U.S.NAVY.ASAP!!!Sometimes they drive the good 1's out,if You were found good 2go by your FBI backround check now they wanna blame You about your childhood.Fuc them Young man fight fire w/fire.GoodLuck Marine :usmc: :iwo:

JohnEaceHunt
03-06-09, 03:03 PM
INDYSOCCER LISTEN TO FISTFU68. You want to stay in, BETTER DO IT, AND NOW.

Rocky C
03-06-09, 03:17 PM
:usmc: Get yourself a JAG Officer,then request mast too the Sec.of the U.S.NAVY.ASAP!!!Sometimes they drive the good 1's out,if You were found good 2go by your FBI backround check now they wanna blame You about your childhood.Fuc them Young man fight fire w/fire.GoodLuck Marine :usmc: :iwo:

That's the answer. Do it NOW!!!!!

390 Mach I
03-06-09, 04:13 PM

You made it through your initial BG check. You made it through Basic.
Unless there is something that you are not telling us, the above that is quoted is your answer.