PDA

View Full Version : Machine Gunner

thrice197
02-26-09, 10:23 PM
Hi,
Im signing the contract on Monday and the one job Im really interested in is Machine Gunner. I was wondering how would i go about doing this. Do I tell the people down at Meps or do i just sign up as infantry and qualify for it there?

rvillac2
02-26-09, 11:09 PM
Fill out your profile and read this:
http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59447

spotts
02-27-09, 08:50 AM
Fill out your profile and there are plenty of us 0331's that can answer any questions that you have.

Old Marine
02-27-09, 09:34 AM
Hi,
Im signing the contract on Monday and the one job Im really interested in is Machine Gunner. I was wondering how would i go about doing this. Do I tell the people down at Meps or do i just sign up as infantry and qualify for it there?

All you have to do is keep missing or spraying the target when you qualify with the rifle in Boot Camp.

KawiGunny
02-27-09, 10:26 AM
All you have to do is keep missing or spraying the target when you qualify with the rifle in Boot Camp.

OK.... I will laugh at that even though I was born an 0331.

KawiGunny
02-27-09, 10:27 AM
Hi,

Once you have your profile filled out let us know. There is a world of knowledge here about being a machine gunner. Until then, don't expect much for reply's.