PDA

View Full Version : Fleet Marine!! Ooh rah!

CJ Haynes
02-21-09, 01:05 PM
Hey all my fellow Devil Dogs! My class (20-09, MOS 3381) just graduated this past Thursday. I'm on ten days leave that the Corps graciously gave us. I'm looking forward to going to my unit. I am getting stationed at Camp Lejeune; my unit is 2nd BN, 8th Marines (infantry unit, ooh rah!!!). Anyone else here a 2-8? Also, I heard that they are gearing up for deployment. Is that true? If so, I am ready to go.
God bless and Semper Fi, all!

JoeInVille
02-21-09, 02:26 PM
Wtf, YOU GET 10 DAYS LEAVE AND GOIN TO LEJEUNE... THANKS MARINE CORPS. But anyways, welcome to the fleet and oorah.

HurricaneRJ
02-21-09, 07:48 PM
Hey all my fellow Devil Dogs! My class (20-09, MOS 3381) just graduated this past Thursday. I'm on ten days leave that the Corps graciously gave us. I'm looking forward to going to my unit. I am getting stationed at Camp Lejeune; my unit is 2nd BN, 8th Marines (infantry unit, ooh rah!!!). Anyone else here a 2-8? Also, I heard that they are gearing up for deployment. Is that true? If so, I am ready to go.

Congratulations you ****ing lucky boot. Your basically going to be right near me. I'm with 1/8, and not to add on the fact that your going to Afghanistan! Put your kevlar on and don't take the hazing seriously you are FAR behind everyone else.

SGT7477
02-21-09, 08:10 PM
Congrats Marine.

ecfree
02-21-09, 08:21 PM
Congratulations Marine,and welcome to the brotherhood.....:thumbup:
Afganistan dead ahead,pay attention and be alert.
Untill then....ENJOY YOUR LEAVE..:yes:

lthunder
02-21-09, 08:44 PM
Congrats Marine. Camp Lejeune was my barracks for awhile. It's peaceful, if you want it to be. Semper Fi!

CJ Haynes
02-21-09, 09:03 PM
Thanks for the replies everyone. Oh, and I'm not right out of boot camp...well, four months removed, but still. :D
Ive been hearing about some hazing on the horizion...not gonna say I'm thrilled, but hey, I'll make it. God help me.
Anyway, I had heard that 2-8 had already gone to California to train for Afghanistan, so am I too late (I hope not)?

marine3043
02-21-09, 09:09 PM
why do Marines insist on reavling information on leatherneck,, just because it is a Marine Corps community does not mean only Marines read this site.

CJ Haynes
02-21-09, 09:19 PM
why do Marines insist on reavling information on leatherneck,, just because it is a Marine Corps community does not mean only Marines read this site.

I was just stating the truth, Corporal, with all respect.

Integrity57
02-21-09, 09:20 PM
Fleet Marines hazing booters?!?! Someone call the Commandant! Ease up 3043, you old salt, it's not a violation of OPSEC, and you forgot the capital M in your screen name.

marine3043
02-21-09, 09:21 PM
I dont care about hazing,,, I will take a Marine behind the tree line

I was talking about how Marines talk so openly about their unit and deploying,,,, doesnt any one watch AFN commericals--

with all repect,, on your myspace and facebok,,, just "friend" all the enemies and terrorists,, and write little messages about your unit to them......

CJ Haynes
02-21-09, 09:32 PM
I dont care about hazing,,, I will take a Marine behind the tree line

I was talking about how Marines talk so openly about their unit and deploying,,,, doesnt any one watch AFN commericals--

with all repect,, on your myspace and facebok,,, just "friend" all the enemies and terrorists,, and write little messages about your unit to them......

I see what you are saying, Corporal. If the admin of the website sees fit, they can remove this thread. I don't want to compromise my fellow Marines. I was just trying to gather some information about my future unit so I can be prepared.

Integrity57
02-21-09, 09:33 PM
I only add them to my friend's list if they're hot, female terrorists.

JoeInVille
02-21-09, 09:44 PM
Honestly...its not like the terrorists dont know we are in Afghanistan and its not like they dont know Marine units will be over there.

marine3043
02-21-09, 09:50 PM
if you play cards everybody keeps their cards close to their chest. Young military personnel like to show the whole table their cards,,

PaidinBlood
02-21-09, 10:14 PM
3043 you're dumb. Read a paper. It's all there. Lay of the pup and pick on someone your own size before Doc Greek catches up to you again.

BR34
02-21-09, 10:22 PM
if you play cards everybody keeps their cards close to their chest. Young military personnel like to show the whole table their cards,,

Are you serious?! Anything he's said here can be seen on CNN or read on yahoo news. It's no secret. He's not black ops.

doesnt any one watch AFN commericals--What the hell...NO!!!

marine3043
02-21-09, 10:27 PM
Im sorry that Marines are bent out of shape because of a few off hand remarks. Maybe I should go back to doing what Marines do,,, drinking

I wish the Marines were started in a library,, maybe we would have some smarter warriors out there... Im just saying,,

good call --- I am dumb..

BR34
02-21-09, 10:30 PM

No arguments here...I mean, look how you spelled "revealing".

PaidinBlood
02-21-09, 10:57 PM

lthunder
02-21-09, 11:01 PM

Congrats Marine. Only advice is an excited Marine is a forward Marine. SF.

DocGreek
02-21-09, 11:14 PM
GENTLEMEN....why are you ALL replying to marine3043's posts?????? CHECK OUT HIS PROFILE!!!!! He's a FVCKING POSER!! WHY DON'T YOU SEE IT????????.......DOC

JWDevilDog
02-26-09, 12:01 AM
GENTLEMEN....why are you ALL replying to marine3043's posts?????? CHECK OUT HIS PROFILE!!!!! He's a FVCKING POSER!! WHY DON'T YOU SEE IT????????.......DOC

Good call, Doc. I guess that's why we keep the Navy around, right? Right?

Hahah, just joking. You are right, though. That's the most bogus profile I've seen on here.

marine3043
02-26-09, 06:04 AM
JWDevilDog,,, imposter? if you say so, but when you enter the chow hall on foster you can go to the right or left for the salad bar, make a right and you get the healthy food and to the left you get the fat boy food. Oh and you can tell JRC from the others.
Uniform clothing is across the street from the chow hall

And the Spot is where the JRC Marines hang out.

HurricaneRJ
02-26-09, 07:10 AM
Still no proof to me. I never been to Okinawa.

PaidinBlood
02-26-09, 08:48 AM
still doesn't mean you are who you say you are. could be some PFC who got kicked the F out when he got caught takin it in the butt... who's to say?

outlaw3179
02-26-09, 09:17 AM
still doesn't mean you are who you say you are. could be some PFC who got kicked the F out when he got caught takin it in the butt... who's to say?

lol..thats f'd up.

hempstead56
02-26-09, 11:32 AM

LMAO!!!!

KawiGunny
02-26-09, 12:15 PM
I only add them to my friend's list if they're hot, female terrorists.

Funny you should mention that. A lot of the terrorist organizations are trying hard to recruit females to carry out suicide attacks.

marine3043
02-26-09, 07:14 PM
this site is great, Marines talking trash over the internet, there should be a non-Nco forum, an NCO forum and SNCO forum on here--

BR34
02-26-09, 07:23 PM
No one is forcing you to be here.

PaidinBlood
02-26-09, 08:24 PM
this site is great, Marines talking trash over the internet, there should be a non-Nco forum, an NCO forum and SNCO forum on here--

You'd still be a joke. HM3 and the good Cpl here (your "peers") already called you out. Wherever you go there you are.

PaidinBlood
02-26-09, 08:29 PM
Marines talking sh!t? Get outta here. :scared:

No really-get out...don't let it hit ya in your sensitive little ass...:D

ecfree
02-26-09, 08:35 PM
Could even be some NCO who got BCD'd for Gettin corn holed.......:D

marine3043
02-26-09, 10:27 PM
or I could be a bored Marine at work,, wait they blocked leatherneck on work computers , I like this site dont get me wrong,

I know many Marines that pretend to be poolees on here just to ask questions so who's the joke really on?>

DocGreek
02-26-09, 10:42 PM
HEY, ELLIE!! Have you been viewing this forum?? Please.....a little HELP!!...DOC

BR34
02-27-09, 07:47 AM
so who's the joke really on?>

Who's what joke "really" on? Nobody here is joking with you. You're senile. What is your MOS?

*hint* There are no jokes in my post.

CJ Haynes
02-27-09, 07:57 PM
Oooookkaaayyyy.....this really really got outta hand! I didn't mean to start a fight here, guys.
Well, Sunday my dad and I are heading up there. We are getting a hotel room Sunday evening so I have a little bit more time to spend with him. I'll be reporting in Monday.
Oh, I wanted to ask if anyone knows: can I request to be roomed with a buddy of mine from Ft Lee who is going there too? If not, it's not a big deal.

Well, needless to say, I'm pretty nervous, but I'm putting my faith in my Lord Jesus Christ, and I implore all of you and all of the Angels and Saints in Heaven to pray for me.
God bless and Semper Fi, all.

PaidinBlood
02-27-09, 11:19 PM
You're fine, brother:thumbup:...carry on and we'll clean up the mess.. :D
Semper Fi

CJ Haynes
02-28-09, 07:43 PM
You're fine, brother:thumbup:...carry on and we'll clean up the mess.. :D
Semper Fi

Well I'm glad. :P
Oh, and ooh rah to the Bible passage in your signature!

jetdoc
03-01-09, 08:56 AM
Congratulations you ****ing lucky boot. Your basically going to be right near me. I'm with 1/8, and not to add on the fact that your going to Afghanistan! Put your kevlar on and don't take the hazing seriously you are FAR behind everyone else.

Dang Ray, didn't know you were a L/Cpl now...thanks for the update Marine, haha.

jetdoc
03-01-09, 09:04 AM
JWDevilDog,,, imposter? if you say so, but when you enter the chow hall on foster you can go to the right or left for the salad bar, make a right and you get the healthy food and to the left you get the fat boy food. Oh and you can tell JRC from the others.
Uniform clothing is across the street from the chow hall

And the Spot is where the JRC Marines hang out.

"why do Marines insist on reavling information on leatherneck,, just because it is a Marine Corps community does not mean only Marines read this site".

3043, you just gave away secret information about the Chow hall that the enemy can use to their advantage...nice go bro, hahah.

Silly, yes, as silly as getting worked up about a Marine saying he is going to Afghanistan.

Now what was this thread about? Oh yea, Congrats Cory and welcome to the Marine brotherhood. Granted you're now an old salt w/4 months in, hahaha, j/k.

Semper Fi

usmc0331
03-01-09, 01:37 PM
my cuz sgt garrett is with 2/8 (0331's) currently. Look him up and tell him his Cuz Kris Said whats up!

lthunder
03-07-09, 12:04 AM

Because we're they're few...

Sgt Leprechaun
03-10-09, 05:54 AM
All:

IThunder is quite llikely a despicable poser. Disregard anything written or stated.

To begin with, you have an incomplete profile. Until you complete same, you will get no further response (nor should you) from anyone on this site, effective now. And, until you explain yourself, fully, to a moderator, expect to hear black helicopters coming to extract your butt from this site and be eliminated from cluttering up our area.

Unless and until I hear otherwise, I will be posting this response after every single thing you put here as a warning to other Marines, Marine friends, and poolees. Suggest you unfrack yourself ASAP.

As to THIS post, your grammar indicates a serious issue either with the King's English, or because you are a wannabee who simply hasn't learned to spell.

davblay
03-10-09, 10:58 AM
Guys, I have been around this site for over 2 years now, and I pride myself in being aware of details, especially in the profiles. I have seen everything from Marines with 16 years service that's a E-1, still in service! I have seen poolees with a recruiters phone number 1-234-567-8910. Then there are Marines (maybe) that don't even list thier name, they have an impressive profile, but no name ( I know several that I have no idea who they are other than thier username)! Oh and then there's the one that went to boot camp at the ripe old age of 13, went thru MCRDSD, is a female, and is a high ranking SNCO. The list goes on.....sometime when you guys have nothing better tio do check out some of them, it's funnier than Letterman or Leno!

The profiles for this site ask basic questions! There is nothing sensitive about any question, that I can see. Now if some of you People will show me one question that can cause you harm in any way, please feel free to do so, I just can't see any harmful questions! They don't ask for your Home address, Phone number, SSAN, credit card information, bank information of any kind, so where's the risk? Other than just wanting to be a prick, or just lazy, please explain why we tend to leave information off! Are we ashamed of being a Marine?

As my learned Marine brothers, and sisters, have said, we like to know who we are talking to here. If you can't provide a good complete profile, then what kind of Marine are you? For that matter what kind of Wannabee/Poolee do you want to be. After all, isn't omitted information kind of like a lie?

If OPSEC is possibly compromised, I understand. But this is a generic profile questionaire. This site doesn't sell information to other web sites or marketers, and we neglect the profile. Myspace and a few others do, and we put everything about us that they want to know on those sites.

Sorry for the novel, but profile is a touchy subject to me.....I just don't understand why people neglect it or cut it short. After all, it answers a lot of questions before you are even asked about it. Plus it's the site rules!

Semper fi, and check out your own profiles.......is it complete?

Dave

DocGreek
03-10-09, 11:33 AM
THANK-YOU, DAVE!!! I'll do my BEST, to keep my anger at "these people" in check, BUT.......NO GARENTEE!!!.....DOC