PDA

View Full Version : Sophora!

wrbones
06-24-03, 04:16 PM
Beautiful, darlin' Sophora!SIGH!!!!!!!!!

Sophora
06-24-03, 04:19 PM
Howdy Hey Wrbones ya cutie! ;)

wrbones
06-24-03, 04:30 PM
It's good to see ya, darlin'! How's it all goin'! I know you've been busy! Tell us all about it! Especially that part about ya helpin out with supportin' the troops!

There's a lot of new folks runnin' around and they haven't met ya yet!

I figger they're in for a treat, myself! A tasty morsel like yerself......

:D

thedrifter
06-24-03, 04:37 PM
Hey Sophie

Great to see you......Stop making yourself a stranger......

Sempers,

Roger
:marine:

Sophora
06-24-03, 04:37 PM
Wrbones I got a letter from the gunny in the Marine Platoon we've been supporting since March, took 6 weeks for his letter to get to me. My Marine platoon is coming home so May was the last month I got to send to them, Now I got a California Army Guard unit, MI been just sent off the second box to them. For any one interested check outOperation Interdependance (www.oidelivers.com)

wrbones
06-24-03, 04:40 PM
Your a good woman, Sophora! If'n I ever kill off my Ol' Lady...I mean, when she dies, I'm gonna look you up! :D

Sophora
06-24-03, 04:42 PM
OMG wrbones! I see you're still got it

thedrifter
06-24-03, 04:42 PM
Bones.....

Make sure you have the insurance paid.....Up....LOL....

SF

Roger
:marine:

wrbones
06-24-03, 04:51 PM
I never lost it, babe!

I'll bring the Jack, you get the beer! Shots and chasers, or boilermakers...maybe both....If we can't find a hot tub, we'll play under the sprinklers.....;)

Sophora
06-24-03, 04:56 PM
lmao wrbones ya ole coot! Make it Scotch and maybe we got a deal but forget the hot tub this time of year I want a cool pool with blocks of ice floating in it

wrbones
06-24-03, 04:58 PM
Scotch works. Chevis or Pinch?

I can find ice, too. Lots of ice!

...now I gotta plan on stealin' an ice truck.....shouldn't be too much trouble.....

Sophora
06-24-03, 05:52 PM
wow wrbones ya gonna drive that ice truck all the way cross country? The ice'll melt

NEWB
06-24-03, 06:17 PM
At my tender age I don't think I should be here. LOL Never talked to you Sophora but the way Bones and Drifter are carrying on I guess I should.
Bones, I can get a refer trailer and tractor so, no problen with the ice. Once there I can turn the temp down to a cool 70 degrees and well, never mind you can take it from there. LOL

Sophora
06-24-03, 06:24 PM
Hiya NEWB jump on in, Drifter and Wrbones love yanking my chain... ya may not want to turn it down to low wouldn't want him to catch a chill

NEWB
06-26-03, 01:51 AM
It was a pleasure chatting with you the other nite. Have to do it again. Not to sure about bones and drifter catching a chill. LOL