PDA

View Full Version : Oh the Irony!

Jarhed87
02-18-09, 04:32 PM
The founder of a television station which aims to counteract negative stereotypes of Muslims in America has been charged with beheading his wife. :( <br />

OLE SARG
02-18-09, 10:00 PM
Setting a fine example, isn't he?????????????? They need to cut off his fvcking head to, oh, but wait, that would be cruel and inhuman!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

lthunder
02-18-09, 10:07 PM
Ok, so you get it. The final judgement in what they will become, what they were and what this is.... George W. Bush is intelligence and nothing else, so what will Obama be?

lthunder
02-18-09, 10:09 PM
Obama, missed... Let's do this special now!!!!

maverickmarine
02-19-09, 08:29 AM
That is just freakin' perfect!

lthunder
03-07-09, 02:29 AM
Anymore Obama is crazy... He ain't doing stock market and he ain't doing the other. Besides your normal Section 8 housing, he gives not about our country. Listen brothers, there are real haters out there...

Sgt Leprechaun
03-10-09, 06:02 AM
All:

IThunder is quite llikely a despicable poser. Disregard anything written or stated.

To begin with, you have an incomplete profile. Until you complete same, you will get no further response (nor should you) from anyone on this site, effective now. And, until you explain yourself, fully, to a moderator, expect to hear black helicopters coming to extract your butt from this site and be eliminated from cluttering up our area.

Unless and until I hear otherwise, I will be posting this response after every single thing you put here as a warning to other Marines, Marine friends, and poolees. Suggest you unfrack yourself ASAP.

Covey_Rider
03-10-09, 12:35 PM
All:

IThunder is quite llikely a despicable poser. Disregard anything written or stated.

To begin with, you have an incomplete profile. Until you complete same, you will get no further response (nor should you) from anyone on this site, effective now. And, until you explain yourself, fully, to a moderator, expect to hear black helicopters coming to extract your butt from this site and be eliminated from cluttering up our area.

Unless and until I hear otherwise, I will be posting this response after every single thing you put here as a warning to other Marines, Marine friends, and poolees. Suggest you unfrack yourself ASAP.

I thought I was standing alone when questioning this guys legitimacy. Glad to know I'm not the only one who smells the rotten stench of bullsh*t.

Sgt Leprechaun
03-11-09, 01:18 PM
CR, no, believe me, you weren't. Mods get PM'd as soon as someone smells a rat, and by the time I'd finished tracking down this dipsh*ts posts, and putting that behind them, he/she/it was lifted out by the black helicopters and deposited back on loser island where he/she/it belongs.