PDA

View Full Version : PI from 1983 plt 2097

Tracylaud83
02-15-09, 08:07 PM
Just looking for what anyof the old guys made of themselves after all tese years.

Tracylaud83
02-15-09, 08:15 PM
Looking for my sister Marine.
She got married in Lejune area, and had a kid, and I've lost all track of her.
Here name was SSgt Alica Deming (Just went by Lisa)
Thanks

My wife and I have 5 kids, anmd really want to connect to this Marine, She really was more like my older sister, than my older sister was.:marine:

Tracy Laudenslager
3311 /3381

southpaw1746
02-09-10, 11:02 PM
Hey Tracy,
I was in plt. 2097. I'm not sure if you remember me. My last name is Aragon. Senior drill instructor was S/Sgt Woodring, drill instructor was Sgt Colby and Sgt. Williams. Ooo-rah! :usmc:

Just looking for what anyof the old guys made of themselves after all tese years.

Tracylaud83
02-10-10, 06:37 PM
Pulled out my Bootcamp photo, Found your picture, (Man we were young)
I'm in Florida working as a "Fed", wife and 5 kids doing great. Hope life has been as kind to you.
Kid #4 (Son), leaves for Parris Island in 12 days.

southpaw1746
02-10-10, 09:27 PM
Too funny I'm probably working the same type of job. I'm in NY. I gotta admit I had to pull my bootcamp album out too. It has been a long time. My nephew graduated from Parris Island back in Jan, I went to the graduation. Brought back a lot of memories. Have you kept in touch with anyone else from PI? Just by chance I put our plt. # in a search engine and got your post. Best of luck to your son. I'm sure he has the advantage with your guidance. :usmc:

Pulled out my Bootcamp photo, Found your picture, (Man we were young)
I'm in Florida working as a "Fed", wife and 5 kids doing great. Hope life has been as kind to you.
Kid #4 (Son), leaves for Parris Island in 12 days.