PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Hunters International - Unknown Soldiers

Phantom Winger
02-14-09, 09:59 PM
My wife enjoys Ghost Hunters on the SciFi channel. Not a bad show but gets a tad hokey at times.

We were watching the spinoff recently, "Ghost Hunters International". The episode was titled "Unknown Soldiers" and they investigated the Clark Hospital in the Phillipines. The teaser line reads "Fallen soldiers of the Viet Nam war will test the bedside manner of TAPS at a haunted hospital in the Phillipines".

http://www.scifi.com/ghi/episodes/episodes.php?seas=1&ep=0120&act=1

It was entertaining right up until the "reveal" where they go over their findings with there host. There sat Dustin Pari wearing a short sleeve khaki shirt with corporal stripes. The irony was how they spoke in reverence about these soldiers while wearing part of the Marine Corps uniform like a disrespectful knucklehead. I had to leave the room I was so disgusted...

Phantom Winger
02-14-09, 10:00 PM
I have a comment/complaint about your site content; there is something I'd like to see on your Web site; there is something I'd like to see on the SCI FI Channel.
Please send us an e-mail detailing your comments to feedback@scifi.com (feedback@scifi.com), or feel free to call and leave a message with your comments on our Viewer Comments line, at 212-664-3571.

Twitchell
02-14-09, 10:16 PM
There sat Dustin Pari wearing a short sleeve khaki shirt with corporal stripes.

Oh that makes my blood boil!