PDA

View Full Version : Corpsmen

Abyss
02-12-09, 04:14 PM
Marines,

My goal is to become a Devil Doc. In your eyes, what do you think are the the best qualities of a Doc? In other words, how do Marines decide between who is a Devil Doc and who is just another Corpsman? I want to be the best Doc my Marines could have.

smoking gunz
02-12-09, 05:53 PM
Well there are coprman on the blue side, they work in the hospitals. Then there are corpsman on the green side, they are assigned to units. My platoon had two field coprsman. One was ok and the other was very experienced. So everyone went to the one with more experience when they had a problem. We viewed them pretty much as a Marine. They went on humps, patrols, and field ops with us. Especially when deployed they are part of the platoon. They were in firefights with us and slept in the dirt with us. Pretty much well respected and just like any other Marine. Then there the coprsman who work in the aid stations. They never go out to the field or with us. They stay in the aid station only. Some were liked others not so much. Its mainly on the individual and how well they know their job and how hard they work

Abyss
02-15-09, 05:05 PM
Thank you for the reply, Cpl. How do you deal with a Corpsman that you don't think is ready to do their job?

PaidinBlood
02-15-09, 05:30 PM
Same as you would a Marine. Teach him.