PDA

View Full Version : The Hiliary Say - Conspiracy

Roberto T. Cast
06-22-03, 03:26 PM
SEEMS LIKE YOU GYRENES ARE HAVING A LOT OF FUN:

Hey Gyrenes, btrogu, Art Petersn, Sgt BigK, badbob, leroy 8541, hack 4398, Sgt Sostand, firstSghMike, Gary, Mrbsox, Virvar. richgitz, Super Dave, the drifter, Devildogg4ever and other out there.

ALL AGAINST ONE AND ONE AGAINST ALL - THE OTHER VIEW

GET OVER IT. You guys hate the Clintons so much, it seem like if you are jealous of the Clintons for their accomplishments. How they got there, doesn't matter. They did not occupied the White House illigally. The voters of our Nation put them there. The AWOL bushwacker is occupying the white house with the help of the nation's highest court. What Clinton did or did not do is in the past. Get a life and go from there. You guys come across as if you are in love the Clinton's mania. You can not stop talking about it. Another of his lies, the bushwacker is a Texas wannabe. He is not from Texas, he lied, lied, lied, lied, he is from maine and not Texas. Maybe el bushwacker doesn't know where he is from. He should ask his mama. Heh, he claims to be a Texan. No way, HELL will freeze first. If you don't believe me, ask his mama. If anybody should knows, its the mama. The bushwacker is an immigrant from maine but maine does not want him back. How about that?

Former President Clinton, Slick Willy, as some of you call him is no longer your President. Remember you got your bushwacker in office right now. Stop crying over spilled beans. You got your own big liar bushwacker. Remember, the supreme court granted permission for the bushwacker to siege and occupy the white house even though he was AWOL from the reserves. So what is the difference between the bushwacker and Clinton. They both lied. That Clinton was re-elected and serve 8 years as your President you have to mostly give thanks to our generation for putting him there in the first place. Remember draft dodging protesters, they got back at us by re-electing Clinton for a second term. Remember how they hated the Vietnam Veterans? Clinton was their payback. Not only once, but twice. (Double Whammies?)

And after former President Clinton, this nation of ours, thanks to the supreme court KRONIES, placed another liar in occupation of the white house. At least former President Clinton was elected twice by the majority voters in our nation. This is a fact whether you like it or not. He was elected by the people. Former President Abe Lincoln must be turning in his grave to know that the white house is under siege and occupation by a wannabe Texan.

As to the other minor stuff, like about Hiliary's book not being written by her. Remember, el rusho and el hannity, they do the same thing. They don't have time to write all those books and still have time to campaign for the bushwacker thru the media. Ask them and see for yourselves. Its the in thing to do today in our modern times. They find people who know you and know where you stand on different issues. They write it and the author approved it, if it what they want to convey. Your nonesense about Hiliary is just pure nonesense.

WARNING - WARNING - WARNING - WARNING - WARNING

All this talk about Hilary running for the Presidency in 2008 by you rightous republicans. This is going to come true because you republicans are somewhat responsible for advertising it. Some people listen, especially women. Don't you think they would like to have a women President in the U.S. of A sometime is their lifetime? So keep on advertising it. The U.S. of A is one of the few countries that has never had a woman President. Indirectly, you republicans are advertising for Slick Willy, as you refer to him, to be the "First Man (Gentlemen) or whatever" of the our Nation. Keep on trucking and make it so. Remember, Slick Willy will have more free time this time around than President Hilary. More mouths are going to be opened. Slick Willy will not use the "Five against one method." Think about it.

I, as a democrat, did not vote for Clinton Gyrenes. You Gyrenes criticize any democrate, where living or dead. That what me think most republicans think of themselves as being very rightous with no deviations at all. You always have to have the last word in any discussion. If you don't believe, try and check yourselves when talking to other people in any conversation and situation. Especially if its politics.. See who has the last word.

Remember other BIG LIARS, like Nixon (I didn't do it), bushwacker 41 ( No new taxes and take home more money now in your paycheck. What the buschwacker 41 did not tell the nation was, I'll get you on April 15th, tax time), Reagan (I don't remember).

One of the three is dead or maybe two. Reagan is dead too, or is it that he does not remember.(In spanish we have a saying: Cosa mala no muere. Translation:" Bad thing does not die." (They seem to lasts longer.)

And then there is the ford car or the stumbling guy. He happened to stumbled into the White House. But that's another story.

Of course, this is only one Vietnam Veteran's opinion. :banana:

greybeard
06-22-03, 03:40 PM
Holy Crap Batman-Gotham's under seige!!
I don't feel loved-my name was left off the header.
Whut brought this on??
Hilary's still a witch btw.

wrbones
06-22-03, 03:57 PM
Ya got yer facts, if facts they are, skewed. These things have been previously addressed on this site. Do a little research.

In addition, most of the members who post here are a bit right of center. Yer post and this thread, in their tone, are an invitation to a firefight. We prefer to keep our weapons pointed outsiode the wire around here.

I would address your post item by item in it's entireity, but it would seem that your mind has been made up already.

If you want to address these issues rationally, I would be more than willing to discuss them with you.

Devildogg4ever
06-22-03, 04:00 PM
I stand for only me!!! I don't give a rats *ss for either one. Clinton was voted in twice, that doesn't mean he was the man. It might mean the average public is a little dingy! As far as it being in the past, and leaving it there, would you say that to Hitler if he was alive? And it's people like you who put them in office, can't you tell? I don't care for either one of them. Both of them are screwing us and as I always say, time will tell! Hillary will never make it. Not long as I am alive!

Other then that, been a good day! :cool:

firstsgtmike
06-22-03, 04:14 PM
#1. Please don't call me a Republican.

#2. I don't hate the clintons. By doing so I would be giving them more emotional energy than they deserve.

Hate affects the hater more than it does the hated.

When I was a kid I used to hate spinach, until I realized that the spinach didn't care.

That simple recognition saved me a lifetime of frustration and wasted emotional energy.

The spinach wasn't worth it, nether are the clintons.

Take two ex-lax, and I hope you feel better in the morning.

greybeard
06-22-03, 04:17 PM
As if Arkansas wants the Clinton's back either. As far as Lying History goes, I wouldn't buy it, read it, or borrow it from anyone who would. Wait a minute, there is an outhouse on my father's farm still. Might have a use for it after all. 500 pages-might make a decent wheel chock too.
Pass the popcorn guys, this might be a long one.

btrogu
06-22-03, 04:18 PM
You sound proud that your a democrat. Almost like saying you where in the Army. They should get rid of both parties and just vote for the best person. Seems like all of the geeks from highschool and college are running this country. Thank God for the MARINE CORPS. Semper Fi Cast.

Barrio_rat
06-22-03, 04:19 PM
I personally see a difference between telling jokes about someone (I've told and laughed at many jokes about presidents - nixon, ford, carter, reagan, bush 1, clinton, and the current president) who says ya gotta hate 'em to laugh at 'em?

Hating the clintons would be a waste of time and energy. I dislike them (which still means little as I do not know them, nor do I wish to) and do not agree with most things that they stand for or promote. Big deal.

All I know is, I make or made (or at least keep/kept) more money under reagan and both bush's than I did under clinton. Bottom line - that's important to me and mine.

Facts of the clinton presidency... he did do some good. He also did some bad. If the good out weighs the bad for you, more power to ya. For me, it did not.

Yeah, and I'm with greybeard - feelin' unloved too for being left off that list!
;)

wrbones
06-22-03, 04:25 PM
http://www.crossbearer.com/resume/The_Truth.pdf

Might be something to think about concerning much that is said about his service in the reserves.

wrbones
06-22-03, 04:29 PM
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/906471/posts

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/906679/posts

wrbones
06-22-03, 04:35 PM
http://www.fec.gov/pages/ecmenu2.htm

wrbones
06-22-03, 04:43 PM
http://www.mccombs.utexas.edu/dept/accounting/mpa/admit/residency.asp

That statement you made really is an attack on all Americans. America has been built by immigrants. In addition, for quite a few decades, our nation has had a pretty fluid and mobile populace. We still have the freedom to move where we wish and live where we want in this nation. Unless you are advocating otherwise....

thedrifter
06-22-03, 04:44 PM
LBJ was President when he escalated the War in Viet Nam, wasn't he a Democrat President...........Didn't LBJ and his cabinet lie to the American People to the true facts about the war. Didn't the Democrats sell out out troops in Viet Nam.........Clinton was more interested in getting some than he was in running this country............Hillary was more interested in the women neighbors...........

Sempers,

Roger
:marine:

wrbones
06-22-03, 04:53 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2000/LAW/12/scotus.recount.pol/

http://www.teachersfirst.com/election/results.htm

http://search.access.gpo.gov/supreme-court/SearchRight.asp?ct=Supreme-Court&q1=+presidential+election&x=25&y=21

Keep in mind that most of those folks on the Supreme Court are a little left of center in their politics......

Sparrowhawk
06-22-03, 04:54 PM
Before her make-over

http://www.angelfire.com/space/sparrowhawk/hillary1a.jpg

After her make-over

http://www.angelfire.com/space/sparrowhawk/hillary1a.jpg

wrbones
06-22-03, 04:58 PM
Ghost writers are a fact of life. Get over it. Hillary's book was written by ghost writers!

You might want to do some research on Linclon and the Civil War. Seems that a lot of things came out of that, that we are still living with today. Some of them, not so good......the Federal Reserve, income taxes, et.al.

wrbones
06-22-03, 05:02 PM
Hell, I ain't even started yet! LOL.

I'm workin' on the second pot right now.

What?

Sparrowhawk
06-22-03, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by wrbones
In addition, most of the members who post here a a bit right of center.

Humm, I sort of think of myself just a bit more to the right, heck Rush Limbaugh is way over to the left of me...LOL

wrbones
06-22-03, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Roberto T. Cast

I, as a democrat, did not vote for Clinton Gyrenes. You Gyrenes criticize any democrate, where living or dead. That what me think most republicans think of themselves as being very rightous with no deviations at all. You always have to have the last word in any discussion. If you don't believe, try and check yourselves when talking to other people in any conversation and situation. Especially if its politics.. See who has the last word.

:banana: [/B]

Nice try! I ain't shuttin' up fer nothin', unless yer facts outweigh my opinion! :D :banana:

thedrifter
06-22-03, 05:15 PM
Hey Cook, if you are that far to the right, then you are still to the far left of me..........LMAO........Jerry is so short we cannot tell where he is........LOL

Sempers,

Roger

Barrio_rat
06-22-03, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by thedrifter
LBJ was President when he escalated the War in Viet Nam, wasn't he a Democrat President...........Didn't LBJ and his cabinet lie to the American People to the true facts about the war. Didn't the Democrats sell out out troops in Viet Nam.........Clinton was more interested in getting some than he was in running this country............Hillary was more interested in the women neighbors...........

Sempers,

Roger

You forgot to mention that LBJ was from Texas...

Sparrowhawk
06-22-03, 05:23 PM
BONES you is on a Roll....

From a web collections on the Clinton's.....

The enigma of the Clintons.

The case against Hillary Clinton is well known. Anyone concerned with the future of America, who wants to know how the liberal media elevated this mediocre, power hungry, back-woods lawyer to a super star should look at the ugly underbelly of Hillarys character

Shes a lying, enabling, trashing, condescending, egotistical reprobate--a virtual clone of her spouse. She has undergone more cosmetic changes than Michael Jackson.

She is a militant feminist who demurred disinterestedly while the world learned the perverse details of her husbands sexcapades with an intern barely older than their daughter. Now, in her book she says she was shocked!

Hillary, whose disdain for the uxorial role is well-known, must have boiled over privately that her greatest public support came when she was forced to play the part of a wronged wife.

Hillary and her Hollywoods show biz cheerleaders should have their own reality show. Their depravity is their strength. They do not have a willingness to lie; they have a need to. They are experts at believably telling the most brazen stories without any hint of verisimilitude and are equally skilled at condemning anyone who dares to scoff at their nonsense.

While Hillary may not share in her husbands unrestrained concupiscence, her lust for power is every bit as potent.

She's forgotten that when someone calls you a liar, they are not praising you. We have a catalogue of her sins in publications like National Review.

Sparrowhawk
06-22-03, 05:28 PM
Yard sales, for 50 cents

The new cover grows with each page you read...

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/graphics/hillary_book.gif

Sparrowhawk
06-22-03, 05:31 PM
http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/graphics/ridge_hillaryducttape.jpg

Sparrowhawk
06-22-03, 05:31 PM
http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/graphics/hillary_intern.jpg

Sparrowhawk
06-22-03, 05:33 PM
http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/graphics/hillary_kfcspecial.jpg

wrbones
06-22-03, 05:48 PM
Hell, Sparrowhawk, I was just gettin' warmed up!

I prefer bread instead of rolls, anyway......

Anyway, Roberto, you seemed to say that the Republicans couldn't ***** about Democrat Presidents, and then you turn around and bash Republican Presidents. Now that right there kinda throws everything you said about anything else right in the ****ter. Ya gotta be consistent in yer presentation, or else no one will listen to anything ya have to say about anything. Ya can't have it both ways. Much of your presentation is like that, it seems. It's ok fer you to moan and groan, but it ain't ok fer anyone else to do the same thing! Come on, Marine. Give some of us some credit fer havin' a few brain cells! :D

If Hillary's book didn't expose her to the same criticism, folks wouldn't be complainin' about it. Democrats keep tryin' to take the intellectual high ground, but they ignore some facts and twist the others. Of course folks are gonna call them on it! Personally, I don't care what party a person is from. They start insultin' my intelligence like that, I'm gonna call 'em on it!

Yer post started a discussion instead of a firefight. Seems like folks around here are more wise to flame wars than I reckoned.

Devildogg4ever
06-22-03, 07:43 PM
:D wrbones, thedrifter, Sparrowhawk, and Shaffer,
Ya'll so crazy! Read all you posted, and it put out the fire that was lit under my butt! Had to wait to post cause I couldn't stop laughing!! Thanks!! Semper Fi !!! .... Don :marine: :D

greybeard
06-22-03, 07:55 PM
Dang!! I took a short nap & when I came to...... this is on pg3 already. Expecting a big firefight but see overwhelming force has been brought to bear. Ya'll quit pickin on us Texans btw!!

something tells me this won't stay calm for long. ;)

Art Petersn
06-22-03, 08:17 PM
Bones take it easy you have the morning coffee coming up. You have to admit Roberto T. Cast sure got things heated up. He spent a lot of time on that posting. He must have, because his facts sure are a little mixed up.

I don't even feel like it's worth an answer.

virwar
06-22-03, 08:43 PM
It's not so much that they are Democrats, but the mockery they make of politics ( like politicians need any more help ) and the mockery they made of the White House. Peace Brother and Semper Fi Dave

greybeard
06-22-03, 09:58 PM
Well, the gossip mags in Canada have been having a field day with some billionheiress & slickwillie lately. They always liked him-maybe they are fixin to get him. Wath it tho, a divorce between the Clintons would aberrate spousal immunity, & hell hath no fury like a woman, albeit an ugly one, scorned.

Home > International

Hillary History repeated: Now, Belinda as Monica?

Asian News International

Washington, June 19: Close on the heels of the Hillary memoirs hoopla, the latest buzz doing the rounds is that Bill Clinton seems to be spending a lot of time with ‘‘close friend’’, sexy Canadian billionaire Belinda Stronach, with the paparazzi having spotted them on numerous occasions.

According to a report in the New York Post Online, the former president had befriended the 37-year-old CEO of auto-parts giant Magna International Inc., at a birthday bash for rocker Ronnie Hawkins in Toronto. However, Clinton’s representative at the time claimed their relationship was purely professional, revolving around the Clinton Library Foundation.

Stronach’s marriage to Olympian speed-skating champion Johann Olav Koss is headed for splitsville and wagging tongues insist that she and Clinton have seen each other at least four times. The two have also been spotted dining together at the Democratic governors’ conference in Baltimore and a fund-raiser in California.

‘‘I haven’t met a woman yet who is not attracted to Bill Clinton, but it doesn’t mean she is going to marry him. Bill and Belinda are good friends, but there is no romantic linkage. It’s just not that way— you shouldn’t jump to conclusions that they are having a serious fling,’’ a friend of Stronach told Canada’s CanWest News Service. Apparently, Stronach’s divorce has circulated a wildfire of rumors in Toronto society, with local media reporting that the duo have been talking on the phone, playing golf and dining together, with Stronach looking like a younger and prettier version of Hillary Clinton

garryh123
06-22-03, 10:11 PM
I truely feel sorry for Roberto the blind

richgitz
06-22-03, 10:30 PM
Well I see that My names on the list. One thing is for sure, you
got your right to your opinion, and I got my right to mine. I do-
n't like snakes & people who are anti-military. I don't care who
they are, Presidents, Actors, News Reporters, and all that fall
into this catagory. SEMPER-FI.

wrbones
06-22-03, 11:12 PM
My name isn't on the list. My feelings are hurt.

Roberto T. Cast
06-23-03, 12:38 AM
Warbones and others:

See what you have posted over this topic. See for yourselves where you are at. Most of you say you don't care about the Clintons and yet you keep on bashing them. Is it hate or what? Even gyrenes who felt left out. They were left out because they did not reply to Warbones initial posting of "The Hilary Why". I addressed only those who posted a reply. See how jealous you republicans are. Some of you have stated you don't like either or don't care, but keep on bashing the Clinton. Let your frustrations out. This is one of the proper place to let it all hang out.

I know that I am in the minority in this subject, but that does not mean I have to keep quiet. Afterall, this is only a discussion. Do not get bend out of shape Marines. Try not to be so jealous.

Lyndon Johnson inherited the Vietnam war from JFK and JFK inherited the war from Ike. Ike started the sending of Counselors to Vietam. Yes, Johnson did not have the guts to carry out a proper war. He listen to dissadents of this country and this included political figures in Congress. It was wrong because the troops that are place in danger come first. But when the war was over, who left the POW out there with no one to care for them. Nixon was the culprit. And some of you say republicans take care of the troops. No troops are left behind. Nixon left the POWs to fend for themselves. I believe Johnson was in the plot to kill JFK. He wanted so bad to be president. I call it as it is from what I have read and know. I do not pretend to be democrat and like only the president who are democrats. As a matter of fact I do not like any of the presidents of the past and present. They are all political puppets of those who are elected to the U.S. Congress. I vote democratic because I agree more with them than with republicans. I am not bashing any of your beloved republican presidents. I am only stating facts. I knew I was going to be barraged from you guys. But that's O'K. I still love you Gyrenes.
Warbone, do not get bend out of shape. This is only a discussion. Remember, republicans in a polical war will always try to have the last word. Give it a try. All those sites you have posted for me to see. I saw only one and I know what the other ones are all about.

I do not defend the Clintons. They are who they are, they been there and now they are by the wayside, temporarily anyway. Just like other republicans who are standing by the wings in case el bushwacker for some reason do not or can not run for re-election.

I stand by what I have posted. And remember, all politicians whether Democrat or republicans, all speak with forge tongues.

greybeard
06-23-03, 01:05 AM
Jealous? Of the Clintons? You've got to be kidding. I'd blow my brains out before I allowed one fibre of my being to become anything similar to either of them. As far as being by the wayside "temporarily", it's in serious doubt whether Shillary can be re-elected to her senate seat. '08? Bring her on!!!! Man are you in for a suprise.

wrbones
06-23-03, 01:36 AM
You were looking for a firefight and didn't get one! Sorry, Marine. Folks know we don't play that way, here. My initial post here was just a reminder is all!

It's not a matter of jealousy. I don't think the folks here, myself included, have anything to be jealous of. Wrong terminology, there. Perhaps you meant to say something else?

Let your frustrations out? Another invitation to a firefight. I don't think that's gonna happen. Sorry, Marine.

the next paragraph, I don't really have a problem with, until you get to the part about you not pretending to be a Democrat. I invite you to re-read your first post on this thread. Sorry, Marine. Someone's bendin' the truth a bit somewhere, maybe. Ya vote Democratic, ya gotta register as a Democrat. It might be splittin' hairs, but I think that makes you a Democrat under most definitions. Plus the way you've revealed some of your personal politics on this and other threads.

I like a good discussion, and I don't take it personal until someone starts callin' me names. Even then, it's more a matter of swattin' flies. Kinda irritatin' but that's about it.

Republicans in a political war will always try to have the last word. I think I addressed that one earlier. It's a poor strategm. Try something else, would ya! ;)

If ya know what those other resources are about, then why did ya go on as if ya didn't believe that the last election was proper and legal and that Bush has a legal right to say that he's from Texas? Not to mention the falehood regarding his service in the reserves? Some one's stretchin' the truth here. Sorry, Marine. I ain't buyin' it. I don't think too many others are, either! :D

Ya might try a look at something called rhetoric and logic and then try this again. As far as discussions go, yer not in my league, Marine! :banana:

I am sincerely disappointed. I was hoping for a challenge here.

Semper Fidelis,

Bones

wrbones
06-23-03, 01:46 AM
Oh, yeah. I've studied both sides of this rather intensively. I know where I stand and why. ;)

One thing more. You bash Republican Presidents and then say your not bashing them? Oh, come on! You can do better than that!

...and just so ya know, Roberto...I'm not good and started on either one of your posts, Marine! :D

You did fool us moderators a bit. You were 22 minutes early in your last post by our calculations....we've played this game before, you see.

Devildogg4ever
06-23-03, 04:19 AM
Well, bones, you will probably get your name on the next list!

He, he, he, Semper Fi!! :D

Art Petersn
06-23-03, 05:57 AM
Roberto

You have not posted one true fact.

"Lyndon Johnson inherited the Vietnam war from JFK and JFK inherited the war from Ike." This is not a ture statement

You better look your facts up. JFK sent the first troops to Vietnam.
"

Roberto T. Cast
06-23-03, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by wrbones
You were looking for a firefight and didn't get one! Sorry, Marine. Folks know we don't play that way, here. My initial post here was just a reminder is all!

*****Your initial post was only a reminder to start the bashing of the Clintons. Today its the Clinton, tomorrow or in tbe future you will find some other democrat to cut down. Why don't you cut down other republicans, like Nixon on Watergate? Or did Watergate met with your approval?

It's not a matter of jealousy. I don't think the folks here, myself included, have anything to be jealous of. Wrong terminology, there. Perhaps you meant to say something else?

*****Here you missed the point wrbones. You guys can not stand the Clintons for their accomplishments. You would have preferred another republican president instead of Clinton. Here you know what I meant but you just wrote it off pretending that the wrong terminology was used. Jealousy turns into hatred and that why you guys can not stand the Clintons. You have an enormous hatred for the Clinton. Why, is it because Clinton held office legally for two terms and you guys can not stop *****ing about it. Get over it. It not good for a Marine's heart. The more you guy talk about the Clintons, the more you keep them in the daily News. Maybe the second time around, hey wait, el bushwacker hasn't been elected legally by the people, he was place there by his republican kronies. So this campaign is his first to get elected legally. The 2004 election is not your president re-election. He hasn't been elected yet. He has not been elected PROPERLY AND LEGALLY by the voting majority of this great nation of ours.(This is only a statement, not looking for a firefight) Take it at face value.

Let your frustrations out? Another invitation to a firefight. I don't think that's gonna happen. Sorry, Marine.

*****Its funny that you have mentioned firefight twice. Is that a cop out? There need not be a firefight. You republicans always try to put democrats down as if its a republican duty to do so.

the next paragraph, I don't really have a problem with, until you get to the part about you not pretending to be a Democrat. I invite you to re-read your first post on this thread. Sorry, Marine. Someone's bendin' the truth a bit somewhere, maybe. Ya vote Democratic, ya gotta register as a Democrat. It might be splittin' hairs, but I think that makes you a Democrat under most definitions. Plus the way you've revealed some of your personal politics on this and other threads.

*****Why do republicans turn thing around to benefit their ego. You do the same things as el rusho and wannabe hannity. You guys turn things around to fit your needs. Wrbones now hear this, now hear this, I AM A DEMOCRAT, I AM A DEMOCRAT, I AM A DEMOCRAT. GOT IT. I have never pretended to be anything else but a DEMOCRAT. See how you turn things around. Typical republican. That your way to coping out. As to my personal politics as stated on other threads that you need to keep track of, keep on trucking because I don't need to keep track of your.

I like a good discussion, and I don't take it personal until someone starts callin' me names. Even then, it's more a matter of swattin' flies. Kinda irritatin' but that's about it.

*****Oh my oh my, aren't you very sensative. What name did I call ya? "I don't remember" (reagan)

Republicans in a political war will always try to have the last word. I think I addressed that one earlier. It's a poor strategm. Try something else, would ya! ;)

*****What the matter wrbones, can't get the last word? Does this statement means I am looking for a firefight or this is your way of coping out?

If ya know what those other resources are about, then why did ya go on as if ya didn't believe that the last election was proper and legal and that Bush has a legal right to say that he's from Texas? Not to mention the falehood regarding his service in the reserves? Some one's stretchin' the truth here. Sorry, Marine. I ain't buyin' it. I don't think too many others are, either! :D

*****The last election was not proper and legal and you know it. The kronies in the supreme court gave el bushwacker the election. They had to, most of the kronies were appointed by republican presidents. Tell me Wrbones, how many times has this happen before? Are the people who are born in the state of Maine called Texans? Ask his mama, she should know, I hope. El bushwacker went AWOL from the Texas Reserves. Check out the site I posted earlier. Open your eyes and see the proof for yourself.

Ya might try a look at something called rhetoric and logic and then try this again. As far as discussions go, yer not in my league, Marine! :banana:

*****As to rhetoric and logic: I do not want to pursuade or influnce you. As a Democrat, it is not my job. Any changes if any, has to be done by yourself. Open your eyes and see the world for what it is and not for what you like it to be. Let me know if it need explaining. And as for logic there is none on what you have posted. You guys always go backl to bashing other people because they do not think like you. I can see in you all that there is an enormous hatred for the Clintons. Are you trying to tell me the Clintons should have never gotten into politics and ran for offfice. They did and got elected "legally" by the voters of this great nation. And all the *****ing will not make it go away. Move on.

*****As far as not being in your league does not bother me at all. You must be the only member of your league. Just like an army of one. You can't stand people with other views in politics. Your not alone in this, it happens to most republicans.

I am sincerely disappointed. I was hoping for a challenge here.

*****Yea, you have the right to be disappointed in yourself. You like for a challenge to go your way or none at all. (This last statement is only a statement. It does not mean looking for a fireffight)

Semper Fidelis,

Bones

Wrbones, read it and take it as face value. Ninety nine cents is not a dollar. Don't sell yourself short.

Have a nice day MARINE.

wrbones
06-24-03, 12:41 AM
Actually, I haven't mentioned the Clintons and nothing in my first post can be construed as having referred to the Clintons. I go after all politicians. However, the only time I normally talk about any of them by name is either in reference to a joke, or to refute a misuse of the facts and history. Like you and many others around here, I may have actually lived through some history...and watched it unfold.

Once again. I've not mentioned the Clintons here. I don't hate anyone myself. I ain't got time for it. I do dislike what extreme left wingers do to this nation, both here and around the world....but I've more than covered their antics on this website in many other threads and posts. Once again, you refuse to acknowledge the legal standing of the Electoral College and the Supreme Court. A person may not like those facts, but they are difficult to ignore. It has been well known for quite some time, that a person can become President of the United States without a majority vote. Mr. Bush is not the first this has happened to. In addition, to dismiss the Supreme Court is to dismiss the Constitution of the United States.

Firefights on this board have nothing to do with anyone's politics. Firefights normally involve a series of exchanged ad hominen attacks. My earlier post was a warning to all not to engage in such pursuits. This site has a zero tolerance policy towards ad hominen attacks and trolls. That's just a fact of life. We've been engaging in a, thus far, fruitful discussion. I don't see the cop out. The only put down has been to make certain that you are aware of some facts, is all. By ignoring the Electoral College and the Supreme Court decisions, you declare that you have little use for the facts or for the Constitution. That might be one of several other things, none of them appreciated by patriots or many of the folks who've sworn an oath to defend the Constitution. That's not a Republican or a Democrat thing, there. Ya gotta pay attention to what you're saying, Marine. You sound like a socialist or a communist when you say things like that.

I'm glad you admitted once and for all that you are a Democrat. Some of my best friends have been Democrats. I was one myself, once upon a time. There was some confusion because of conflicting statements you had made earlier. I'm glad we have that cleared up now. I didn't have to turn anything around, Marine. Those were statements you made. I was just pointing out that things may not have been as clearly stated as you may have intended concerning those statements.

I wasn't bein' sensitive about any name calling. I haven't noticed any name calling yet. Except for calling me a Republican, which I ain't. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't make them a Republican. I was just stating a fact. Actually, Reagan kinda scared me when he started speeches with, "Mommy says..." :D

Once again, you've attacked an American's legal right to move freely in this nation and to take up residency where ever he wishes. Do you advocate restriciton of the movements of the citizens of this nation? The legal requirements for residency in Texas were previously posted. Perhaps you wish to ignore the legal rights of the states of this great nation as well?

You've also ignored what is legal evidence that Mr. Bush was never awol from his reserve unit. Again, you seem to advocate that the citizens, states and even this nation itself have no legal rights other than those that you seem to allow.

Once again, I never said anything here about the Clintons.

I don't mind folks not thinking like I do...as long as they think.

Actually, there are a number of Marines on this site that could tear your 'argument' or position apart without trying too hard. You've gotta be sharp to hang with this bunch, Marine! Army of one! LOL. That was cold! LMAO. I don't mind folks havin' views that differ from my own...as long as they know why they have them. It does disturb me when they ignore facts and history.

Personally, William Jefferson Clinton was elected President. I don't remeber Hillary's name on the ticket. Mr. CLinton was elected. I didn't like it, but that's what we had to live with. I didn't say anything about Clinton in any earlier post here..

Of course I like the outcome of any challenge to go my way. Who doesn't? That, however, doesn't mean that I don't like an honest disagreement or an honest discussion about the disagreement.

As far as your previous posts are concerned, I, like the rest of the moderators here, read every post that pertains to our areas of responsibility. It's our job to know who's doin' what and how they present themselves on this board. Just in case you haven't noticed, I read a lot around here. Not brag. Just fact, Marine. When a Marine discusses political matters or makes political commentary on this board, of course their political preferences are revealed to the moderators, not to mention other Members of this site.

Oh. About those 'kronies' on the Supreme Court. You might take a look at their decisions over the last few years. Nothin' Republican or conservative about them, Marine. That can also be seen in their latest decision concerning Affirmative Action. Other facts were revealed in one of those links that I posted earlier that disprove your statement of 'kronie'-ism in the Supreme Court.

Come on! You can do better than that!

I still left a lot of things un-addressed in you last post. It's a target rich environment, don't ya know.....:D

wrbones
06-24-03, 12:43 AM
Oh, yeah. You showed up about an hour and a half earlier than usual today. But you made yer last post a couple hours later than I thought you would. You're startin' to fool me with that timing thing.....

lurchenstein
06-24-03, 12:54 AM
Hellatious, righteous rant!:D

wrbones
06-24-03, 01:04 AM
http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1087

<B>DOH!</B>

Red Dragon
06-24-03, 11:25 AM
I thought this was a Marine Website not a Political Debate Platform. From reading all the posts in here it looks like the Republicans have the upper hand on the Democrat. It would be nice if before Posting, that they make sure they have all the facts correct and not just twist them around to suit themselves, tipical Democratic ploy. And another thing I don't like be classified, like calling me a Republican, I'm a voter who votes for the best qualified person. I respect other's opinions but don't force them on me, found that is another ploy of the Democrats.

Red Dragon aka HL
See the movie see me.

Sparrowhawk
06-24-03, 11:49 AM
Democrats have every right to be wrong!

Actually I am an American, it just so happens that most Republicans agree with what I have to say!

LOL

badbob
06-24-03, 12:35 PM
http://citationexpress.com/RWC1_small.jpg

Semper Fi,
Bob

wrbones
06-24-03, 01:45 PM
badbob, I'm glad you're back, brother. It is a joy to watch you work!