PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Matthew Cummings

hkp769
02-09-09, 03:32 PM
hi, hello, i am looking for a marine friend. his name is matthew j cummings and was in platoon 3027, company L. he was honor man for his platoon. if you could help me that would be awesome. i just want to make sure he's ok. thanks

1Hankpic
02-09-09, 06:03 PM
hi, hello, i am looking for a marine friend. his name is matthew j cummings and was in platoon 3027, company L. he was honor man for his platoon. if you could help me that would be awesome. i just want to make sure he's ok. thanks

I saw your request in Leatherneck concerning Matthew Cummings. Although I did not know him, I do belong to another Marine web site called Together We Served. I accessed the locator file with the name of Cummings and determined that there are two people listed as members that may help you with your search. Unfortunately, One was killed in 1969 and the other is listed as deceased.

You can access the TWS site by entering a brief profile and have about 10 days of free access. For your sake I hope neither of the two Cummings listed is the one you are searching for. You may also want to try and search for him in ************* or simply try whitepages.com.
Good Luck

Hank Picariello

1Hankpic
02-09-09, 06:11 PM
My bad. There is a Matthew J. Cummings listed in ************* in the buddy locator section. He is listed as active duty as a LCP and is from Utah. Together We Served also listed a Matt Cummings from Utah but he is now a CPL. Good Luck.

Hank Picariello

1Hankpic
02-09-09, 06:14 PM
Every time I try and give you a suggestion on another web site to search for you friend it somehow is blocked. Basically there is another site dealing with the "military" that ends in .com. Try that.

outlaw3179
02-09-09, 07:26 PM
lol..message to Garcia.

1Hankpic
02-09-09, 08:53 PM
I think your buddy is currently at Twenty Nine Palms.

Hank Picariello

hkp769
02-09-09, 11:21 PM
thank you so much for your help. it means a lot. do you know how i could get a hold of him or write him?

1Hankpic
02-10-09, 05:15 AM
Actually you can. You can enter as a visitor or enter yourself as a private. Make sure it is in the Marine section.