PDA

View Full Version : I was a recruit and was discharged medically and I want to go back.

poleegriffith
02-09-09, 12:51 PM
I was a recruit from September to December i never made it to a training day, I spent most of my time in MRP. I had sugery on my ankle two months before i went to bootcamp. I told my recruiter about it and I also had it checked out by MEPS but they really didn't look at my ankle, no one really did. But my recruiter really wanted to send me and I really wanted and still want to be a Marine. So when i got to bootcamp i failed the IST, it was my run time. So i spent time in PCP and my ankle just got worse so i went to see the doctor and he sent me to MRP where i spent most of my time. So finally the doctor sent me home, i had denyed the ELS two previous times before then. It sucks and its not what i wanted, i'm just looking for the best advice to get me back to bootcamp and become a Marine.

:evilgrin:I hated them while I was there but now i kinda miss them. Haha

BR34
02-09-09, 01:22 PM
You got access to a recruiter? You need to speak to one. And don't ship again until your body and mind are 100%.

NoRemorse
02-09-09, 01:23 PM
While you're following the Cpl's instructions get absolutely ALL of your medical records and have them available. Also have your discharge papers and prepare to get letters from civilian doctors...