PDA

View Full Version : True Or Not True

Roberto T. Cast
06-21-03, 10:43 PM
"When a man asks for what he wants, he's a man; and when a woman asks for what she wants, she is a *****"

Quote: Bette Davis - Actress

What do you Marines out there have to say?

True or Not True - :yes::no:

badbob
06-21-03, 11:09 PM
Betty Davis had a lota balls, and I aint gonin there!!

If ya ask me, all these smiley faces with the usmc covers look more like “squid lids” to me.

Semper Fi,
Bob

greybeard
06-21-03, 11:19 PM
Yeah Bob, but I hear she had Betty Davis eyes.

Roberto, don't know for sure what she meant, or which expletive is under those asteriks, but if it starts with a 'w', then it depends how often & how loudly she asks I guess. None ever had to ask me more than once.
cull factor='0'

badbob
06-21-03, 11:32 PM
I dont know about those asteriks either GreyBeard, the "W" doesn't really make sense, female dog is closer to reality!!!

And I Really, Really HATE Fu*king Asteriks!

But I'm with ya on the cull factor=0,

Semper Fi,
Bob

marinemom
06-22-03, 05:17 AM
That comment was made after Bette Davis had come back to work from a suspension at the MGM studios is the very early 1940s. She was suspended by Louis B Mayer for refusing work in what she considered to be "schlock" pictures. The male stars at MGM were not suspended when they refused a picture - hence her comment in an interview.

I kinda agreewith greybeard tho - I never ask more than once.

Sgt Sostand
06-23-03, 07:13 AM
That a Trick Question hehehehe, dam if you do, dam if you dont.

SemperFiGirl79
06-23-03, 09:02 AM
It doesn't matter whether your a man or a woman...it just depends on who your asking. Most men & women can get whatever they want, whenever they want it. You just have to ask politely. Women tend to "*****" when they don't get their way. I know I do. ;)

:p

SemperFiGirl79
06-23-03, 11:10 AM
Well since you asked nicely....I'd love to!!!
hehe!

;)

thedrifter
06-23-03, 12:26 PM
Now this is getting interesting ;)......LMAO......:D

SF

Roger

SemperFiGirl79
06-23-03, 01:29 PM
lol!
It helps to "spice" things up a bit every now & again....;)
Wouldn't you agree?

prmama
06-23-03, 07:38 PM
It is getting really interesting in here...
Semper Fi and God Bless ya
Heather:bunny:

garryh123
06-23-03, 07:57 PM
Roberto seems to be baiting everyone.. you should read his other posts to see where he is coming from.

SHOOTER1
06-23-03, 08:33 PM
I still like TALULA BANKHEADs reply when someone in the press asked her why she never drank water,(always drank martinis) she replied," BUT DALING, FISH F**K IN IT" made a believer out of me, Beers all around.;) :D :evilgrin: