PDA

View Full Version : Been a while but got some questions....

dk151993
02-07-09, 10:24 PM
Hey Marines. It's been a while since I posted on here and I got a few questions. I still have a year until I can go into the DEP and I'm also looking into the reserve infantry. I have done research and I sill have questions.

What is the difference between a HQ and Service Company, Weapons Company and a regular reserve infantry company?

I'm just wondering on this one but how would you go about transferring units? Say from one state to another.

Thanks.

Petz
02-07-09, 11:10 PM
don't worry about it.... it's not that big of a deal... it's all apart of a larger unit... imagine them as platoons of a larger company.... yeah I know they are all called companies... but their budget is controlled by one commander.... just trust me...

now, wait till you dep and ask your recruiter those questions... now is like a premature ejaculation.... it's just too damn early.

crazymjb
02-10-09, 09:38 PM
From my limited time in, I can tell you what I know.
H&S co includes STA (high-speed low-drag secret squirrel scout snipers), the line companies include some weapon systems, including the smaller of the mortar systems, and weapons co is the 81s, and other big guns that ride around on trucks. Weapons company is the best ;)

Mike