PDA

View Full Version : Can you help

Deadmonkey360
02-07-09, 06:17 PM
Hi im a Marine and i was wondering something

Me and my girlfriend lived together before i joined and i toke care of her pretty much and i was wondering do we have to be married for her to live with me where i get stationed because she is having a real hard time at home and ill go crazy with worry if she cant lol help please thank you

And do any of you know a website where i can go and talk about my problems and pretty much relationship advice not ************* cause that isnt really help for relationships

davblay
02-07-09, 08:17 PM
Hi im a Marine and i was wondering something

Me and my girlfriend lived together before i joined and i toke care of her pretty much and i was wondering do we have to be married for her to live with me where i get stationed because she is having a real hard time at home and ill go crazy with worry if she cant lol help please thank you

And do any of you know a website where i can go and talk about my problems and pretty much relationship advice not ************* cause that isnt really help for relationships

Lets See if I understand this situation here. Your Profile says you're a "Marine Spouse", and that you're 20 years old and are in the Marine Corps, does that about size it up?

If so, then you have a spouse that is in the Corps? If you are a Spouse, you can't marry your girlfriend........ I am soooooo dam confused! :confused:

If you are a Marine, unFvck yourself and get your profile squared away.

To answer your question, well if you are that concerned about HER, then Marry her! End of problem! Right? :marine:

Semper confused,

Dave

Deadmonkey360
02-07-09, 08:35 PM
i didnt say i was a spouse it just put that cause i put the topic down i guess but im 20 a Marine and was wondering that

But i want to know if she can move with me without bein married because were both not ready to get married were engaged but are waiting for her to graduate college

davblay
02-07-09, 08:38 PM
i didnt say i was a spouse it just put that cause i put the topic down i guess but im 20 a Marine and was wondering that

But i want to know if she can move with me without bein married because were both not ready to get married were engaged but are waiting for her to graduate college

Not at the military expense!

The Mods can change your status to Marine, if you PM one of them, Jinelson, yellowwing, thedrifter.

Dave

Pete0331
02-07-09, 08:46 PM

No.
A fiancee has less benefits then your own mother.

DobbinsBlythe
02-07-09, 09:03 PM
If you're not ready to get married, she's not ready to be a Marine wife. Plain and simple about it. If you have relationship issues, see a counselor. If you are a Marine, you can do that for yourself.

bootlace15
02-07-09, 10:16 PM
Holy Fluck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bootlace15 Out

Petz
02-07-09, 10:22 PM
Lets See if I understand this situation here. Your Profile says you're a "Marine Spouse", and that you're 20 years old and are in the Marine Corps, does that about size it up?

If so, then you have a spouse that is in the Corps? If you are a Spouse, you can't marry your girlfriend........ I am soooooo dam confused! :confused:

If you are a Marine, unFvck yourself and get your profile squared away.

To answer your question, well if you are that concerned about HER, then Marry her! End of problem! Right? :marine:

Semper confused,

Dave

Dave is full of epic motivation!!!!