PDA

View Full Version : Baby Devildogs

NoRemorse
02-06-09, 02:50 PM
I know we got some baby Devils on the way. Mine's is due in June. I know we got one other here due in May. Rigo just had his.

Semper Fi to him and the wife; God Bless and Godspeed, you're doing the right thing Marine.

Just wanted to say God Bless to all the Marines on here and thanks for the support. We decided to name our Samuel. I told the wife we'd be naming him after a famous Marine. You don't get much more famous (the next one will be called Chesty!) than the first Marine officer.

I was pulling for Daniel Daly Acosta but Samuel works just as well and the wife likes it. Everything looks good, he's swinging his d!ck like an old salt and karate chopping and stomping the wife to bits. Good violence right there.

Rigo! Baby pictures when you get the chance. We figure you're busy with school prep. Get some!

Semper Fi. :flag:

BR34
02-06-09, 03:06 PM
My wife and I just had a baby boy on Jan 28th at 0232

NoRemorse
02-06-09, 03:09 PM
My wife and I just had a baby boy on Jan 28th at 0232

Congratulations, Marine!!! It seems we've got the perimeter completely secured... with babies.

God bless the family, Semper Fi:flag:

DocGreek
02-06-09, 03:27 PM
BR34, and "REMORSELESS".....CONGRATULATIONS......TO FIRST...YOUR WIVES!!!! SECOND....TO YOU TWO DADDIES!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE PICS, OF THE LITTLE GRUNTS!!!!! GOD, KEEP YOU AND YOUR FAMILY....SAFE!!!!......SEMPER FI.....Doc (I've delivered 4 little ones!!) Greek