View Full Version : Not everyone in Belgium is anti US

ydna
06-20-03, 10:40 AM
Look at this site.

www.marines.be

:)

Sgt Sostand
06-21-03, 09:40 AM
I cant tell cause i chat on Undernet.org IRC Servers amd most French and Belgium people hate americans the only people that i see that like americans is the Romania people and a Frew others

Sgt Sostand
06-22-03, 11:18 AM
This is a E-mail i Recived from ydna

OK most French and Belgium people hate americans.
But look at the site www.marines.be and go to Specials and thats why I say Not everyone is anti US.
And I thry to support this Marine by sending him parcels and letters, but in the last 3 month I have send him 4 parcels and they are all get lost by the Belgian post service!!!!
Is this because the address is US and that of a US Marine. But no problem, now I order the goods that I want to send to him in the US and let them send it direct to my Marine in Iraq, so the Belgian Mail service can go to ......
I myself drive with a truck every night to Paris France and on both sidewindows of my truck is a poster with a US Military and the text Support. On my CB antenne is a US and Marine flag, and not a small one (10 x 15 inch)
When I drive I get very much angry faces, but I don't care, if they want trouble they can get it. SO DON'T SAY THAT I HATE AMERICANS

van der elst R.

MillRatUSMC
06-22-03, 03:48 PM
ydna thanks for your kindness and support of the Marine Corps and America.
I know it's difficult taking a stand in support of America in Europe of 2003.

Semper Fidelis
Ricardo