PDA

View Full Version : Monica to Narrate Hillary’s Audio Book

Super Dave
06-18-03, 02:37 PM
June 16 — In the publicity coup of the year, former White House intern Monica Lewinsky was chosen today to narrate the audio book version of Sen. Hillary Clinton’s best-selling memoir, “Living History.”

THE FORMER INTERN, who has recently forged careers as a reality-TV host and a handbag designer, said she was “totally stoked” about playing the role of the former First Lady. “In order to grow as a performer, you have to try new things,” Lewinsky said. “I’ve been asked to do a lot of role-playing in the past, but this is the first time I’ve ever been asked to be Hillary.”

The choice of Lewinsky is expected to send Clinton’s book, already a best-seller, into the publishing stratosphere, and may also serve to promote sales of Clinton’s soon-to-be-released computer game, “Hillary: Reloaded.” In the game, replete with state-of-the-art special effects, Clinton is depicted hurling a lamp, ashtray and other small household objects at an adversary who appears to resemble former President Bill Clinton, seen cowering behind a desk.
While some in Democratic Party circles fear that the onslaught of Hillary-derived merchandise, including a series of Hillary action figures complete with Kung Fu grip, could jeopardize Clinton’s future as a presidential candidate, a just-released poll of likely voters indicates that just the opposite may be true. According to the survey, 63% of Democratic voters want Clinton to run for the 2004 Democratic nomination, while a whopping 100% of Republicans want her to do so.

I only think it's fitting..don't you??

:banana: