PDA

View Full Version : College

echo3oscar1833
01-26-09, 02:41 PM
Well as of today its back to college for another two years for me lol. By the time im done I will have 6 years of school done. Then I can decide what I want to do when I "grow up" hahahahaha rolf!!:D

Artemis
01-26-09, 02:50 PM
Wait you actually think that you are going to grow up? LMAO J/K. Good luck. I know school and work (both full time) are kicking my rear. Plus fitting in family time and moving on top of that. It's amazing that I am not bald yet.

echo3oscar1833
01-26-09, 02:51 PM
Wait you actually think that you are going to grow up? LMAO J/K. Good luck. I know school and work (both full time) are kicking my rear. Plus fitting in family time and moving on top of that. It's amazing that I am not bald yet.

You would be the first one to respond wouldn't you Nelly ROFL :) :D

Enigmatic
01-26-09, 11:57 PM
Good luck with school man, I know when I get back to Illinois I'm gonna have a whole crap-load of catching up to do because classes started for us on the 20th, and I'm here in AK until February 5th!

nvusmcsgt
01-27-09, 11:36 AM
I have been at it since Sept. It is a lot of work but it will be worth it in the end.

NoRemorse
01-27-09, 11:49 AM
Good luck. Still looking to grow up some more myself. Doing it online with University of Phoenix. It sucks but once you start its usually cheaper to finish in the long run. That and you get a degree.

Sorta like deciding which way you wanna leave Boot camp.

Have fun! Semper fi

Artemis
01-27-09, 11:55 AM
Try University of Maryland online. There classes are easier to follow than U of P in my opinion.

NoRemorse
01-27-09, 11:59 AM
Try University of Maryland online. There classes are easier to follow than U of P in my opinion.

Do they have better quality students too? I shudder to think how much I'd pay out of pocket for a transfer.

Artemis
01-27-09, 12:11 PM
You shouldn't have to pay anything out of pocket for a transfer I didn't. Yeah there were not as many issues when it came to doing group projects. I never had to pick up a learning team memebers slack.

NoRemorse
01-27-09, 12:14 PM
You shouldn't have to pay anything out of pocket for a transfer I didn't. Yeah there were not as many issues when it came to doing group projects. I never had to pick up a learning team memebers slack.

Thanks for the info, CPL. I'll be doing some research.

I'd also like to return this thread to the original poster. :banana: