PDA

View Full Version : 26xx/DD Question(s)

bmcccarthy
01-26-09, 02:32 PM
First of all.....thank you to this forum for all the questions I didn't have to ask. The amount of information here for poolees with a little work is staggering. The Marines of this forum deserve a whole lot of applause for being a great asset to us in need......but i digress. My contract is DD, signal intelligence. My recruiter said my job training will be in Pensacola, FL if I can make it through boot camp. I was in contact with "TennysonUSMC" with some questions, but as it stands he was recently deployed, and now is dealing with problems that obviously take precedence over me, ha.

My 1st question was if anyone knew about the subfields in this MOS and what they are like, or my chances of getting them. My asvab score was a 93.

My 2nd was about the security clearance. Ive been blessed in this life to have a clean record, save for a speeding ticket, and I missed a payment on my credit card my freshman year in college. I assume these are factors that could disqualify me but I would just like to know for sure.

Thanks in advance to anyone who could help me.