PDA

View Full Version : Leaving on a jet plane....

MrRobert
01-24-09, 03:56 PM
Hopefully I'll be back on April 24th.

I wanted to thank everyone who helped me here. DrillInstructor for the work out help, Myriah for helping me with the general orders and knowledge. Also to everyone on the forum who answered anyone of my questions.

I feel like I'm as well prepared as can be and it's because of this site.

Also if anyone wants to write me, I'd love the extra moto mail. DavBlay should have my address in a week or two.

See yah in 13 weeks.

usmcpooleepfd
01-24-09, 04:01 PM
Bobbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! I wish you luck....doesn't time fly by way too fast....lol....I know i'll be in your shoes some time in ohhhh less than 5 months..lol. Well i wish you luck and i can't wait until you're a Marine!!!

Myriah
01-24-09, 04:14 PM
Hey your very welcome...I had a great time helping you!!! and I learned so much. I know you'll do great and be far ahead of other recruits. Just keep your mouth shut lol and you won't get quarterdecked as much. Oh and you owe me when I'm getting ready to go!

Myriah

thablizzit
01-24-09, 04:16 PM
Hi. My name is Josh, if you're going to PI, hopefully we'll get the same platoon. That'd be awesome.

MrRobert
01-24-09, 04:19 PM
Yeah, yeah, I'm off to PI as well. See you on Monday night.

Myriah
01-24-09, 04:19 PM
oh and I'll try to write you once a month or so lol...just kidding i'll write you as much as I can...just be sure to leave me some stamp money before you go ;)

polizei
01-24-09, 04:47 PM
Have fun! I'll be down there in two weeks...have fun, maybe I'll see your platoon down there. I should be in 3rd Bn Mike Co.

Myriah
01-25-09, 10:07 AM
I'll miss talking to you everynight!

Gunner614
01-25-09, 04:10 PM
Good luck man!

Stay MOTO

davblay
01-25-09, 07:41 PM
Hopefully I'll be back on April 24th.

I wanted to thank everyone who helped me here. DrillInstructor for the work out help, Myriah for helping me with the general orders and knowledge. Also to everyone on the forum who answered anyone of my questions.

I feel like I'm as well prepared as can be and it's because of this site.

Also if anyone wants to write me, I'd love the extra moto mail. DavBlay should have my address in a week or two.

See yah in 13 weeks.

Good luck MrRobert, I wish you well. God Speed, and fair winds that follow!

Dave

Myriah
01-26-09, 10:17 PM
he's probably at receiving now right?

Myriah
01-26-09, 10:23 PM
let's rephrase that last post...he's probably at receiving now, right?