MOUNTAINWILLIAM
01-23-09, 08:39 PM
Not sure what to believe..... <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
The London Times reports... <br />
<br />
(What do you bet that when our troops all get sent home that our new President is going to take all the credit???? Ready for a...

BR34
01-23-09, 09:29 PM
Are you serious? Where have you been? There's Iraq, there's a rock, and there must have been a really huge rock that you've been living under if this is news to you.

Addendum: The reason you haven't seen this on American television or read about it in the American press is simple--journalism is 'dead' in this country. They are controlled by Liberal Democrats who would rather see our troops defeated than recognize a successful Republican initiated response to 9/11.

Media probably were holding 'til after coronation of BHO in order to give him credit. God bless our troops, God bless our current President Bush and God bless the U.S.A.

How many will you forward it to? We need to get it known around the country ASAP.

And that equates to instant discrediting of either you, or the source..whichever wrote that.

PaidinBlood
01-23-09, 10:14 PM
Are you serious? Where have you been? There's Iraq, there's a rock, and there must have been a really huge rock that you've been living under if this is news to you.

And that equates to instant discrediting of either you, or the source..whichever wrote that.

Where have YOU been, brother? :evilgrin: I was there a bit, and I didn't hadn't hear that particular statistic.

Unfortunately I think that figure might be a bit suspect, since we can't just access the 2009 AQI rosters, and there are most certainly many more groups than the average Joe could ever hope to remember (or pronounce!)

Having said that, every victory is welcome and hard earned. Regardless of figures, anyone who has operated there recently is probably aware of a significant shift in the situation and I'd like to buy a round :beer: for all of our brothers who paid to make this possible.

MOUNTAINWILLIAM
01-24-09, 02:39 PM
The facts are; The US of A kicked these Jihadist's A$$'s under Bush the 1st and the A$$ kicking continued under Bush the 2nd (though in light of what happened in 01 it is my opinion that whole region should have been pounded back to the 6th Century where they apparently wish to be).

In the article I submitted I forgot to include a question mark in the title, so that seems to have caused some confusion, but the article itself has served it's purpose....stirring the pot.

This particular article points out (as many others have) that the national media cannot get its focus out of some celebrity's crotch long enough to "report" on the progress of our military's achievements in combating the nut cases bent on destroying our country (I can't say our way of life, or more to the point, the crotch culture way of life that the media would have the world believe we have).

I sign off with; Not one drop of American Blood is worth shedding to protect Paris Hilton screwing around, Oprah gaining weight, Britney and her ilk going commando, Hef shacking up with a bunch of air heads, crooked politicians ripping off the public, Wall Street weasels bankrupting their business' or any of the other crap that passes for journalism these days.

"I walk my post from flank to flank and I don't care (GaD) about any rank"

Semper Fi