PDA

View Full Version : Kurt Warner thanks His Marine Corps Veteran Wife

jetdawgg
01-23-09, 12:17 PM
By Roy Asfar, <br />
Special to Veterans Advantage &lt;TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=152 align=right border=0&gt;&lt;TBODY&gt;&lt;TR&gt;&lt;TD scope=row width=4&gt;&lt;/TD&gt;&lt;TH class=vabodytext3 scope=row...

Sgt Leprechaun
01-23-09, 02:52 PM
Damn good story Jet.

jetdawgg
01-23-09, 08:42 PM
Damn good story Jet.

SGT Lep, believe it or not we Marines really inspire people:usmc:

SF

Sgt Leprechaun
01-25-09, 07:11 AM
Yeah, I know. Very cool.

GREENMARINE
01-26-09, 07:54 AM
Good Luck In The Superbowl Kurt......i Hope That You Dominate...... Most Of All Though...... Take Care Of Our Sister !

thewookie
01-26-09, 10:47 AM
I didn't know his ole lady was a Marine: I always thought she looked a little butch to me when she kept her hair like GI Jane.

I might root for him now.....

GySgtRet
01-26-09, 10:59 AM
This is a great story and I hope that them birds do ok. NOT !!! If he was in the Pittsburg Camp then yes. I just can't cheer for the enemy here. Kurt is a great QB. I had read somewhere that his better half is a Marine, this is the first article that I have seen that confirms it. I did read another article as to how they met and gor married. He seems like a heck of a guy. Sorry my sister I can't cheer for the birds from Arizona.

Gunny out
:usmc:

GREENMARINE
01-26-09, 01:40 PM
Well I Kinda Gotta Cheer For Those Cardinals ...... Since Kurt Did Take Us To Two Superbowls Already ! Being From St. Louis I Gotta Root For The Home Boy....... It Oughta Be A Good Game !