PDA

View Full Version : Reordering Boot Camp Prints?

AWCherry
01-21-09, 05:00 PM
Hey Brothers and Sisters, I've got a question for you all. Mother recently had the brilliant idea to re-arrange the whole house, and naturally things were destroyed in the process. One of those things happened to be my recruit photo taken from boot camp. Is there a website or anyplace that catalogs (I know, long shot) these prints so that I'd be able to reorder one for her? And my apologies if this is in the wrong spot, but I couldn't find a forum that seemed like it would be a better place to ask. Thanks!

RYDERKUR
01-21-09, 05:07 PM
They gave you a brief on picture day if I recall. I'm sure Lt. Isrowei can give you the name and number of the photo place as he is stationed at Parris Island. Probably PM him.

AWCherry
01-21-09, 05:36 PM
Yeah, I remember receiving the brief for reorders and whatnot, but all I can remember was the little yellow slip they gave us, which I of course subsequently misplaced. Thanks for the suggesting regarding Lt. Isrowei, I'll be sure to PM him.

usmc0331
01-21-09, 05:50 PM
yes, call PI and they will direct you. I ordered mine last year and I graduated boot in 1997

SGT7477
01-21-09, 06:15 PM
Hey Brothers and Sisters, I've got a question for you all. Mother recently had the brilliant idea to re-arrange the whole house, and naturally things were destroyed in the process. One of those things happened to be my recruit photo taken from boot camp. Is there a website or anyplace that catalogs (I know, long shot) these prints so that I'd be able to reorder one for her? And my apologies if this is in the wrong spot, but I couldn't find a forum that seemed like it would be a better place to ask. Thanks!

Why not just go through boot camp again, just joking?:D

MPMOM
01-21-09, 09:53 PM
Just a thought, I thought I might need another boot camp DVD, there is a number and contact info on that. Just in case they came from the same place.

redman1
01-22-09, 05:04 AM
:thumbup:
Why not just go through boot camp again, just joking?:D
That's good Sgt7447
I was looking at my boot picture the other day and thought wow! did I really look like that?
I'm going to put a copy on the form when I get a chance just because I have noticed that some of you had the guts to do so.
I looked so young. Then I looked at all the others and they did too.
I told my wife they used to say we look like Baby Face Killers
Anyone remember that statement?
Those are good memories though and being on the form made me look at my Boot Camp Book again and I enjoyed it.
Semper Fi Redman1