PDA

View Full Version : NOT a POOLEE

ANDREW CLARK
01-20-09, 05:29 PM
so pretty much i've been a Marine for a good 7 months now
but this website wants to keep saying im a Poolee.

**** that

help me out

im a PFC not a ****ing Poolee this is bull****

davblay
01-20-09, 05:57 PM

**** that

help me out

Forum: POOL (ee) HALL (http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9) http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/images_ln/statusicon/post_old.gif 03-25-08, 08:52 PM Replies: 886
http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/images_ln/statusicon/thread_hot.gif Post those shipdates and MOS's(If you have one) poolees. (http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17120)
Views: 38,147
Posted By POOLEECLARK (http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/member.php?u=50851)
20080902 AG Crew Chief I am pumped!!!!!! (http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?p=335300#post335300)

AG Crew Chief

I am pumped!!!!!!

Stand down Marine! You're last post was March 25, 2008! You have to PM a mod to get that changed, they are not mind readers!

Attention to details Marine! Attention to details!

Dave

yellowwing
01-20-09, 06:35 PM

**** that

help me out

There you go Marine. Come up with a different screen name and I can wave my Super Pouge Computer Mouse and change that too.

outlaw3179
01-20-09, 07:15 PM
lol...Don't take that sh*t PFC , go out , locate, close with , and kick somebodys fu*king ass! GET SOME!!!!!

Enigmatic
01-21-09, 01:47 PM
Wow....what an idiot....that's the kinda kid, if he showed up at your shop/unit, he had to have a buddy with him at all times, to just make sure he aint f*ckin sh*t up!!

Isrowei
01-21-09, 01:51 PM

**** that

... this is bull****

Pathetic.

KawiGunny
01-21-09, 02:18 PM
Wow....what an idiot....that's the kinda kid, if he showed up at your shop/unit, he had to have a buddy with him at all times, to just make sure he aint f*ckin sh*t up!!

Now I don't believe in "hazing" but I do strongly believe in good Marine Corps Training. Me and this kid could have a lot of fun together.

JimmyK
01-21-09, 03:58 PM
ahhh, nothing a good Corporal cant fix ;)

SGT7477
01-21-09, 07:26 PM
Oh Shoot this is funny,lmfao.

sparkie
01-21-09, 07:31 PM
Yea,,,, It's funny,,,,, but makes me want to stomp some ass.PFC, Pathetic friggin coolie,,,,,,,,,,

SGTBrentG
01-21-09, 07:40 PM
But aren't the administators supposed to KNOW when the young man graduated boot camp? PFC Clark, if you don't learn a thing or two, this is going to be long 4 years for you. CPL JimmyK.....I'll leave it to you to lock on the young PFC.

Qwarkeh
01-22-09, 11:20 PM
Apparently this site is supposed to be as amazing as MOL. After all, if that website can keep track of EVERYTHING, why can't this one?

Enigmatic
01-22-09, 11:21 PM
It's a waste of time. The kid hasn't been back since, and probably won't be. He was probably just puffing his chest out, "I'm a Marine!"

Awesome. And if he does come back, you suck at life, PFC Clark.

Enigmatic
01-22-09, 11:23 PM
Apparently this site is supposed to be as amazing as MOL. After all, if that website can keep track of EVERYTHING, why can't this one?

Hmmm...wonder if I can get a copy of my LES on here too?

yellowwing
01-22-09, 11:37 PM
Hmmm...wonder if I can get a copy of my LES on here too?
Sure thing Gonzo. Let's see, this month you rate 90 minutes of sunlight, 22 lbs of caribou, and 7 salmon. But your still 14 beers in the hole on advanced partying.

ANDREW CLARK
01-23-09, 08:34 PM
wow definately got some haters on here

i had come on after boot camp and tried to change it but i couldn't figure out how

pretty much all of you are **** bags cuz i know we help eachother out as Marines. i obviously didn't know and was asking for help. to figure out wat i didn't know

but since you all wanted to be *******s then **** you guys

ecfree
01-23-09, 08:42 PM

i had come on after boot camp and tried to change it but i couldn't figure out how

pretty much all of you are **** bags cuz i know we help eachother out as Marines. i obviously didn't know and was asking for help. to figure out wat i didn't know

Hey POOLEECLARK,thanks for the respect,jarhead........:evilgrin:

SGT7477
01-23-09, 08:46 PM
My,my what have we here?

Phantom Blooper
01-23-09, 08:52 PM
I dripped a tear in my beer over this!

This make me so sad.....I can shiat!

:evilgrin:

PaidinBlood
01-23-09, 08:55 PM

what a mook.... :thumbdown

yellowwing
01-23-09, 09:05 PM
There you go Bro! Thats' the Devil Dog in you. You know you're one of us.

Ohh-rahh!

yellowwing
01-23-09, 09:37 PM
Waving my magic Super Pouge Computer Mouse, your screen name is changed! Go forth ANDREW CLARK into the Kingdom and slay our enemies!

Enigmatic
01-24-09, 02:36 AM

Call me another sh*tbag again and I will hunt your ass down....Marine or not....

redman1
01-24-09, 05:55 AM
Waving my magic Super Pouge Computer Mouse, your screen name is changed! Go forth ANDREW CLARK into the Kingdom and slay our enemies!

Andrew Clark you started off on the wrong foot. Your a MARINE now ACT like one.
I was that cocky when I got out of Boot Camp but I took it out on the Army when I went through Fort Bragg on the way home.
Even that was in fun and me strutting my **** and walking like a rooster.
If you don't get your **** together we all will be looking for you!
Be a MAN, Be a MARINE, Start all over and you will gain the respect all Marines get.
Semper Fi Redman1

outlaw3179
01-24-09, 06:58 AM
Honestly I think he is acting like one. Might not have any tact but thats another story. Dont take no **** young devil pup lol.

Marine84
01-24-09, 07:17 AM
Youngans! Makes me sad too Phantom - matter of fact, I'm crying now.

redman1
01-24-09, 09:06 AM
Outlaw3729 and Marine84 seems your smarter than most of us.
I'm aboard with those commits.
After all were Marines
We were all young once
Carry On, Semper Fi Redman1

ANDREW CLARK
01-24-09, 06:11 PM
Yea i spose i could have been more tactful in the way i went about all of that.
i apologize

maybe i'll grow out of my cockiness but don't think it will be soon lol
thanks for all the input though
it was like a cyber ass chewing

SGTBrentG
01-24-09, 06:36 PM
You will never grow out of your cockiness, young Marine. But you will learn better where to display it. Semper Fi!

redman1
01-25-09, 04:45 AM
Yea i spose i could have been more tactful in the way i went about all of that.
i apologize

maybe i'll grow out of my cockiness but don't think it will be soon lol
thanks for all the input though
it was like a cyber ass chewing

You'll never grow out of your cockiness, you just need to learn how to control it better.
You are lucky all you got was a cyber ass chewing.
Welcome aboard Marine
Semper Fi Redman1

Sgt Jim
01-25-09, 10:37 AM
Ooooraaahhhhh

KawiGunny
01-27-09, 09:25 AM

Maybe you should hang out on MOL more often then.:beer:

Isrowei
01-27-09, 10:05 AM

How big of a moron are you?

2 seconds on MOL and anyone here can find you. I did. Do you actually want to make Lance Corporal? I mean, sure, we all know it's the internet... but these are real people with real rank sitting behind these screens. And real phone calls can make real differences in your real life.

Sure, I was a PFC once. Everyone in here was. But I damn sure didn't shoot my mouth off and cuss out NCOs, SNCOs, and definately not Officers.

Somethings there just isn't an "oops" for. If you didn't learn when to open and when to shut your mouth by now... you just don't get it.

I don't want to hear your excuses or your apology. Just... go away. Till you can grow up and act on the basic level of decency and courtesy we should expect from a normal young man... much less a United States Marine.

And you senior Marines, what does it say about you that you would publicly encourage him? There's a place for PMs and private mentorship. You wouldn't walk out in the middle of your platoon and praise the kid who just got NJP'd because "well we all did stupid things when we were young". No, you might tell him in private that he can learn from it and still do good things. But in public... you uphold the Marine Corps standards. For everyone.

This is the internet, but it doesn't mean we do business differently. In a platoon, only 60 other Marines are seeing what you do. On the internet, hundreds of other Marines are taking their cue from you. That PFC you condone today will be the Corporal in your shop in a year or two (or my shop). You mentored his development via the internet just as if you had been in his shop and stand just as responsible for his good or bad behavior.

If you don't like senior Marines with bad attitudes, don't condone it in your junior Marines. If you think this is high and mighty, re-read your promotion warrant. I re-read mine. Sometimes we all just need a reality check.

Yellowwing, this thread has served its purpose. PFC Clark is no longer identified as poolee in his forum name. Might I suggest it be locked now?