PDA

View Full Version : Graduated Echo Co. 2006

MontySpecial
01-19-09, 09:36 PM
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen. The pain I endured throughout boot camp was immense, but the reward was greater than anything I could have ever imagined.

I shipped off Aug 25 and on Oct. 23 I was a medical drop for having bi-lateral stress fractures in my shins. I was in a rehabilitation platoon for two months and eventually got out. Getting dropped from training took it's toll on me, but I wanted to become a Marine so badly I toughed it out, healed up, and was thrown right back into training and here I am today! I am proud to call myself a United States Marine! oorah! :marine:

PVT Carr

brian21johansen
01-20-09, 12:19 AM
Good Job

Out of curiostity, who were your Drill Instructors? I graduated from the same company/platoon as you about a year ago. (January 25th)

PaidinBlood
01-20-09, 12:49 AM
Good Job

Out of curiostity, who were your Drill Instructors? I graduated from the same company/platoon as you about a year ago. (January 25th)

Like I told your buddy Wiley, 2001 (he said lead series whooped the hell outta y'all...)

Congratulations, Marine! First one's on me! :beer:

jinelson
01-20-09, 08:37 AM
by MontySpecial The pain I endured throughout boot camp was immense, but the reward was greater than anything I could have ever imagined.

Congratulations Marine, well done, you never quit and the prize is now yours. Outstanding! I took the liberty of updating your profile to get you in uniform.

Jim

SGT7477
01-20-09, 11:26 AM
Congrats, that is what makes a true Marine, Semper FI.

SamJohnston
01-20-09, 01:25 PM
Good Job

Yeah who were your Drill Instructors? I graduated from good old Echo Company in September '08.