PDA

View Full Version : The actress and the Marine a true story

Bruce59
01-19-09, 02:05 PM
So before I tell this story a little back ground info. As some of you know I work at Home Depot in Jacksonville N.C. one of my coworkers is Pam, and the mother of the Marine this story is about. Pam is not just the mother of a Marine but was a Marine wife, her husband did 10 years in the Corps.
When her son was in college he came home and told his mother and father that he wasn't going back to school, he was going to enlist in the Marine Corps, his mother and father tried to talk him into going the officer route, but he said no he wanted to go the enlisted route. He said he wanted to be a Sgt Major and now with 15 years in he just made Master Sgt.

THE STORY

In 1995 this Marine was stationed Marine guard Embassy duty Moscow.
When a friend was also stationed there the two friends went out to a local restaurant for dinner. The restaurant was not very crowded but at one table was a woman with about three very big body guards at her table. As the Marines sat down at a table with the wall at there backs
about four other men came over to there table and push the table in on them, pinning against the wall. It was obvious to them that these guys
were Russian mafia, and even thought the Marines were not in uniform
these guys new who they were. At the same time the woman at the other table got up and left the restaurant with her body guards, when she got to her car she told her body guards she was not leaving with out the Americans. So the body Guards went back inside the restaurant and with a few angry word exchanged with these mafia guys the body guards
reach in and grab both Marines by the shirts and yank them out from behind the table and take them to the car were this woman is sitting in the back sit. The body guards open the back door and the Marines get in. what now takes place is some small talk with this very
beautiful and elegant lady, she never says who she is and I guess they never ask. She take them to her hotel and they have some drinks and some food, after they say there good byes and go back to the Embassy.
Now many of us a little older then these Marines would have Known who this woman was right off, in 1995 she would have been 60 years old but still a beautiful woman, she is now 74. The next day they see her picture
in the new paper, shes in Moscow for charity avent and realize this is the woman they were with the night before. So who was this woman? her name is Sophia Loren.

rickyracer
01-19-09, 02:52 PM
Cool, good story.