PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Recruits ASAP

Bellamy803
01-17-09, 06:58 PM
Im new to the forum, I see there are many post and decided that my unique situation would be worth posting for instead of searching through the 1000's of stories. I will try to keep the to a minimum. I had a recruiter approach me years ago ( 3-4 ) and It came to be that I needed some college credits to go with my GED and I needed time to welcome my new daughter so I decided to wait a bit and nock some schooling out. At that time the recruit was aware of going through pre trial intervention and there was no discrepencies. I recently decided after a few semesters of college that I want more than anything to join the marines and headed up to the recruit station where I found the recruiter was now head of the show for my area and excited about my return, we completed all the paper work and then sat down and had that little discussion you have before you leave for meps where I was told NO was my favorite answer and Was told not to mention PTI or anything since there Is NO records and I have been convicted of no crimes. He forgot to mention that when entering meps they make you sign releases for the recruiters and pound in your head that false inlistment could cost prison time or a 10,000$ fine. This was emphasized even in the case of expunged records or any kind of pti ect......so immediately I was a little worried due to having a family and really wanting to start off on the right foot, i want to do this right or so I thought . As you all know saying something puts an abrupt hault on swearing in even after passing the test and physical with flying colors. I then talked with gunny where of course he knew I was told to say no but there wasnt very much conversation , just get your paper work straight then come back. During the next few days I decided to attack the problem I got 8 military references all from my family Marines, army, guard ect....ppl that know me and my character, Come to find out a sherrif in my family is friends with a sergeant major in parris island wich then gave me a call. I told him what happenned he said he would make a call. 2 weeks pass and I havent heard anything so I call up my buddy at the recruit office and he says Commanding Officer isnt messing with waivers, I of course know that this isnt true I have researched how many waivers are passed and the numbers are great for CONVICTED felons ( I have nothing on my record and have never been convicted of ANY felony) so i call up the staff sergeant that sent me in Unprepaired. He said that I had lied on him (at the same time asking why I would tell someone knowing he told me what to do) obviously having gotten in a bit of trouble said he wasnt writing in any waiver for me and pretty much just gave up on me. I understand him being upset but its his job to recruit and send the applicant with all the correct information and preperation to be signing legal papers. I am now trying to figure out what the next step is.....I want to be a marine and will stop at nothing to get there, With a little help maybe I can make it as soon as possible....Looking forward to hearing from you guys thanks for taking the time.

Bellamy803
01-17-09, 07:03 PM
For the record I went through PTI for burglary and larceny charges 7 years ago wich never went to court and was never convicted of..I actually was the one that went to the police and made the report...

sparkie
01-17-09, 07:07 PM
Did anyone read thru all that crap????

Bellamy803
01-17-09, 07:15 PM
obviously not simple minds like yourself

sparkie
01-17-09, 07:20 PM
oK,,,,,,, hERE WE GO,,,,,,,BADASS,,,,,,,,Incoming,,,,,,,,

temarti
01-17-09, 07:49 PM
The case is not completely gone if you go through PTI, basically you are admitting to guilt, going through the pre-trial program and if you have no more trouble within the time period you State Attny or whoever has set then it is squashed.

PTI is good for some, however most do not change their ways and only use it as a free card. My opinion the program does not work.

Sparkie, I went off the reply, too much in the original post with no breaks....

Bellamy803
01-17-09, 07:51 PM
that was when i was like 17 im 23 now i have a 4.0 for the 2 semesters in college and have been in no other situations like that...i understand what you are saying but thats not quite true

temarti
01-17-09, 07:53 PM
Looking at your profile Bell you were a juvenile delinquent when you did your crime, so PTI is completely different.

Now with all that said, your dumba** has not learned a thing, just read the response to Sparkie

ecfree
01-17-09, 08:00 PM
Bellamy803,you need to complete a profile....NOW.......:evilgrin:

Wyoming
01-17-09, 08:02 PM
obviously not simple minds like yourself

You can't follow simple rules, like filling out a profile, not to mentiion your total lack in spelchek of your asinine post.

You disrespected one of my Brothers.

You will never make it through boot.

All of us know folks on both coasts, at PI & SD, who will work to fail you.

You are a scumbag.

I wish you well in your future endeavours. Thankfully, it will NOT entail the Marines. (Did you notice I capitalized Marines!!!)

Petz
01-17-09, 08:02 PM
and you're a dumbasz for not listening to your recruiter who DID send you in prepared... you just didn't listen to the guy who does it for a living as you so put.

it's nice that you can blame the guy for giving up because it's his job, but you don't blame yourself for not listening to the guy whose job it is to get you in.... you have double standards and I'm (edit) NOT interested in helping you in any way....

after reading your run on sentence I'm inclined to say this is all your fault and I don't blame your recruiter.

PaidinBlood
01-17-09, 08:06 PM
My simple a$s will wait for you at the airport and stick your dumb azz in a toilet and flush it repeatedly.

Bellamy803
01-17-09, 08:09 PM
he said nothing about signing papers that can claim to put you in jail and fined.....sorry about the cluttered paragraph I wasnt aware that It was such a big deal on here. If you would like since you know so many people, have the moderator take it off then I'll repost it in correct format for you guys that have nothing better to do than get upset about a little grammar.

sparkie
01-17-09, 08:10 PM
I love you,,, Bros. Something he will never get. Kiss my azz,,,,,,,,,,,the Mods have things to do,,,,,,Fix yourself,,,,,,,,I told you this was a Marine site,,,,,

PaidinBlood
01-17-09, 08:10 PM
You're obviously not aware of very much at all. Don't bother reposting it; just don't let the door hit you in the as$.

Bellamy803
01-17-09, 08:23 PM
this is more or less what I expected from most of the guys but thanks to the pm's that were helpfull, looking forward to getting this taken care of and getting into the marines

sparkie
01-17-09, 08:26 PM
Still don't know how to Cap a proper noun?????

ecfree
01-17-09, 08:32 PM
Hey Bellamy803,examples =yours=marines..wrong.
Correct way =Marines.Understand ?...:confused:

Petz
01-17-09, 08:57 PM
:marine:
My simple a$s will wait for you at the airport and stick your dumb azz in a toilet and flush it repeatedly.

you did't read it either??! heathen!!!

commdog7
01-17-09, 10:49 PM
he said nothing about signing papers that can claim to put you in jail and fined.....sorry about the cluttered paragraph I wasnt aware that It was such a big deal on here. If you would like since you know so many people, have the moderator take it off then I'll repost it in correct format for you guys that have nothing better to do than get upset about a little grammar.

Attention to detail: use proper grammar.
Failure to follow simple instructions: read the poolee rules.

You might want to get rid of that attitude if you intend on becoming a Marine. Sorry, but the Corps doesn't accept turds.

biesseb
01-18-09, 09:14 PM
this is more or less what I expected from most of the guys but thanks to the pm's that were helpfull, looking forward to getting this taken care of and getting into the marines

If you get accepted and go to San Diego please tell me your ship date. I'll be waiting at the USO to give your ass hell. You wont make it, I can assure you of that.