PDA

View Full Version : Mike where the hell you been?

Integrity57
01-11-09, 04:57 PM
Has anyone heard from Woody lately? Seems like forever since I last talked to that jarhead, and when I say jarhead I mean it with the utmost respect for mike lol. Send me a pm or something if you read this man, take care.

Phantom Blooper
01-11-09, 05:33 PM
Woody is in Afghanistan....and right now he is probally real busy right now....:evilgrin:

Integrity57
01-11-09, 05:36 PM
Aww I didn't know he had deployed already, thanks Phantom. Has anyone heard from him since he got in-country at all?

bgsuwoody
01-22-09, 02:28 AM
Hey guys, I am alive, first time I've been on in like a month. Sorry about that, but we have been real busy. I am safe so far, there have been some close calls, but the lord and my Marine Corps brothers are with me and I have been fine. Its been a hell of a time, and we are fighting the good fight, just want you all to know. When I get a chance to post pictures I will, but I am just visiting this place for a short period and I dont have time. Somebody write, its easier that way...even though its slow as ****...

LCPL Woodall, M.C.
3/8 India Co.
Unit 73255
FPO AE 09510-3255

Semper Fi

FistFu68
01-22-09, 03:13 AM
:evilgrin: Keep your head and azz wired 2gether Marine GodSpeed 2 you and all your fellow Marines @ Corpsman :evilgrin: :iwo:

Marine84
01-22-09, 08:25 AM
Woody! YOU made my Christmas with the Christmas card and you and Doc are very welcome! I'm getting you guys another box together - anything you guys prefer? This one will have more stuff you can hand out to ohers that need it.

You made MAJOR cool points with my boss too. He was honored that you took the time (and he thinks it's cool that his company's name is floating around in Afghanistan). I didn't tell him that I had grabbed a few pens and coffee cups (I sent Matt a box too) and threw them in - now he wants me to be sure I throw more in this one so you can pass them out to anybody that needs them.

Semper Fi Baby Brother!

Integrity57
01-22-09, 07:59 PM
Good to know you're doing well Mike, keep your head on a swivel and be safe. Keep us updated when you can and know that we're all proud you and your brothers over there.

bgsuwoody
01-31-09, 10:28 AM
Still doing well. Still alive, we had a bad week this week with casualties, so keep us in your prayers. I'll write short notes when I get the chance here.

sparkie
01-31-09, 10:48 AM
Buggs, You're in my prayers, Brother.

rb1651
01-31-09, 12:15 PM
Sorry to hear about the casualties, Buggs. As always, you are in my prayers.

yellowwing
01-31-09, 12:36 PM
Do your job and keep you and your team safe, Mike. Semper Fi.

SGT7477
01-31-09, 04:36 PM
Still doing well. Still alive, we had a bad week this week with casualties, so keep us in your prayers. I'll write short notes when I get the chance here.

Kick butt Marine we are all behind you, Semper FI.:flag:

Twitchell
01-31-09, 06:09 PM

Hey, stay safe brother. God bless.....

bgsuwoody
02-02-09, 05:21 AM
Hell, we got to get to the internet again...and no IED's lol. Spirits are high...first mail in 3 weeks. Got a package from Renato...letter is incoming, but thank you. Hopefully everyone is well. God Bless and Semper Fi

mcvet57103
02-02-09, 09:40 AM
Hell, we got to get to the internet again...and no IED's lol. Spirits are high...first mail in 3 weeks. Got a package from Renato...letter is incoming, but thank you. Hopefully everyone is well. God Bless and Semper FiKeep your head down Marine, and you rifle zeroed in. We're praying for your safe return. Thank you for your sacrifice. Semper Fi Brother. :flag:

Ammodriver2000
02-02-09, 09:55 AM
Hey, Marine...be safe and keep making it do what it do, and you'll be home before you know it!

marinemama
02-05-09, 02:08 PM
Hell, we got to get to the internet again...and no IED's lol. Spirits are high...first mail in 3 weeks. Got a package from Renato...letter is incoming, but thank you. Hopefully everyone is well. God Bless and Semper Fi

Got your letter Mike, thanks. Just back from the post office...A package and a proper letter is headed your way. Be safe.

ecfree
02-05-09, 07:33 PM
Hey Mike,keep your head down,eyes and ears open,butt down also...Get some...:iwo:

HurricaneRJ
02-16-09, 01:02 PM
Nice to see that your still in good health and killing.

bgsuwoody
02-18-09, 11:50 PM
Well its been still crazy around here. Got brought up for a Meritorious promotions board, but for the second time I didn't take it. The whole time in service thing is killing me, because I had better scores in everything else. Everything else is well for the most part. Hope you all are staying safe. Semper Fi

bgsuwoody
02-24-09, 03:01 AM
Hey got the packages from Mon and Kim...I appreciate them all. Hope everyone is doing well. Thanks for everything. Stay Safe and Semper Fi.

marinemama
02-24-09, 09:52 AM
Hey got the packages from Mon and Kim...I appreciate them all. Hope everyone is doing well. Thanks for everything. Stay Safe and Semper Fi.

Great news and you are very welcome! That was a fun and functional one...if there is anything you are actually needing...holler and it will be out asap. Thanks for all you are doing....I hope you stay safe too! XX

bgsuwoody
03-14-09, 06:14 AM
Still doing as well as I can be. Hope you are all doing well too. Drink some Green beers for me. I should be home sometime soon. Godspeed and Semper Fi...

bgsuwoody
04-04-09, 05:42 AM
Still trucking out here during the ol poppy season, we just got internet here at our FOB so maybe I'll be on more...no guarantees...mail is slow...just got it for the first time in a month so if you sent anything and it hasn't gotten here I apologize. Got some more moto mail from Mon and I appreciated it....by far the fastest way to receive some msgs.

Hey Mon, you mind making a post on moto mail and how to use it and the like so everyone knows? It would be great for all the deploying Marines and since obviously we all use the computer around here it shouldn't be too much trouble for everyone.

marinemama
04-04-09, 02:18 PM
Still trucking out here during the ol poppy season, we just got internet here at our FOB so maybe I'll be on more...no guarantees...mail is slow...just got it for the first time in a month so if you sent anything and it hasn't gotten here I apologize. Got some more moto mail from Mon and I appreciated it....by far the fastest way to receive some msgs.

Hey Mon, you mind making a post on moto mail and how to use it and the like so everyone knows? It would be great for all the deploying Marines and since obviously we all use the computer around here it shouldn't be too much trouble for everyone.

Yeah! Hi Mike! I would be happy to help, if that will get you all some extra mail! So good to see you on here. I always think about you, hence all the mail :) Please continue to stay safe!

OK, for those that need the Moto Mail info....go to <cite></cite>https://www.motomail.us/login.cfm and make yourself a log in. Find what branch you are looking for, ie...Marines...and then find your Marines APO or FPO box, once you do that you will then need to add the Rank, Name and Section Info and you are good to go. It will send you an e-mail to let you know your letter is being processes, and another one, once it is printed and ready to be delivered. You can't leave a message to come back to, it will time you out and you will lose your message. Oh, and they can only be 52 lines long (I think that is what is was). If anyone needs help, please send me a message and I will happy to help in any way I can. If any of you need Mike's address info, I would be VERY happy to give you that as well.

I know I don't 'know' him, and I most likely put him to sleep with my messages, but I care what he is doing, I appreciate him and his entire Unit, and it only takes a moment from my day to let him know he is loved. It helps that I send my son letters all the time, he is just an extension of my Marine family. ;)

HurricaneRJ
04-05-09, 01:35 AM
Nice to see you still got your ass down. I'm heading back in Oct. I gotta pick your brain about A-Stan.

marinemama
04-05-09, 10:49 PM
Hey Mike...Got another box ready for you today, will be in the post tomorrow before I head back to NC. Stay safe my friend, it always makes me smile to see your posts and know you are safe for another day.