PDA

View Full Version : need ur help please

chickenjoy14
01-10-09, 10:17 AM
my boyfriend is a reserve usmc... wer planning to get married this year... this sepmtember...

is there any way that he wont be deployed during that time???

is there any request for that

thank you...

sparkie
01-10-09, 10:23 AM
You might get some answers with the help of a profile, a little more info.

usmc0331
01-10-09, 10:58 AM
they wont postpone a deployment because you are getting married. He should know if his unit is in the rotation for a deployment or not.

Marine84
01-10-09, 11:40 AM
I'm sure the Marine Corps will postpone a mission just so you guys can get married - just ask.

Sparkie - WHERE ARE THEY COMING FROM???????

Ed Palmer
01-10-09, 12:56 PM
I'm sure the Marine Corps will postpone a mission just so you guys can get married - just ask.

Sparkie - WHERE ARE THEY COMING FROM???????

Your not related to them are you?

mcvet57103
01-10-09, 01:45 PM
If he's getting Married and you are worried about him being deployed before the wedding. Have them go to a Minister, get married, and still plan the formal wedding. That way if he is deployed she won't miss out on the Benefits. No one but the Bride, Groom, Marine Corps, and Minister needs to know they are already married before the formal wedding. Just a suggestion.

01-10-09, 03:28 PM
I'll probably get killed over this, but..... He is a Marine! You don't join the MARINES at a time like this and think you won't be deployed. We heard it then, I bet they hear it now, "If the Marine Corps wanted you to have a wife, it would have issued you one!" Sorry... Otherwise, what mcvet said.

hrscowboy
01-10-09, 05:34 PM
Marriage ?? WTH hes a Marine he dont need no perfume stinkin women getting in his way of being Americas best there is.

chickenjoy14
01-10-09, 05:39 PM
thank you...... for thr honest answers