PDA

View Full Version : 10 Days after Boot Camp

NicholasITALY
01-10-09, 03:46 AM
Hello Marines, me and my mother were talking about my life. She asked me, since I will move to the United States, if in the 10 days after boot camp you are allowed to "leave" the United States and then go see your family in Italy (for me) or if you can NOT leave the country.

Thanks in advance.

Nicholas.

1topher
01-10-09, 06:16 AM
do you have a pic of your mom>

BR34
01-10-09, 02:54 PM
Hello Marines, me and my mother were talking about my life. She asked me, since I will move to the United States, if in the 10 days after boot camp you are allowed to "leave" the United States and then go see your family in Italy (for me) or if you can NOT leave the country.

Thanks in advance.

Nicholas.

It would probably be better to just wait until a couple months after being at your first duty station. If you go to Italy during boot leave your visit will probably only be a few days. Or, try to fly your mom into the country. You'll have some extra cash laying around after boot camp anyway.

Enigmatic
01-10-09, 05:36 PM

Dude shut your suck if you're not going to say anything useful.

biesseb
01-10-09, 06:00 PM

An E-4 acting like a shiatbag private who's been busted down a few times, congrats.

rvillac2
01-10-09, 10:56 PM
Nicholas, how about you tell us how you're getting into the U.S. and join before we worry about such trivial things.

NicholasITALY
01-11-09, 04:40 PM
Nicholas, how about you tell us how you're getting into the U.S. and join before we worry about such trivial things.
It is for my mother Sergeant. Se wanted me to ask this NOW. I told her that first I have to do the "big steps". But she gave me an "order". Thanks for the answers everyone.