PDA

View Full Version : Ex-Marine Stabs and Kills Pit Bull After It Attacked Wife, Dogs

awbrown1462
01-08-09, 10:25 AM
I hate the term ex Marine

ANAHEIM, Calif. — An ex-Marine stabbed a pit bull to death in Anaheim after it attacked his wife and dogs.
Police Sgt. Rick Martinez says Douglas Perry and his wife Vicki were walking their Siberian husky and American Eskimo Wednesday when the pit bull approached walking alone. It pounced first on the husky then clamped Vicki Perry's hand in its jaws.
Douglas Perry grabbed a kitchen knife from a neighbor's house and had to stab the dog twice before it let go. The pit bull staggered away, collapsed and died.
The Perrys each had wounds to their hands and needed tetanus shots. Their dogs had puncture wounds that were treated at an animal hospital and were expected to survive.
Martinez says the 58-year-old Perry was within his rights to kill the dog.

cw2533
01-08-09, 10:39 AM
Someone should give that reporter a lesson about Marines. There is no such think as a ###@#@# ex Marine

Maldonado 2060
01-08-09, 10:43 AM
WOW.....58 and still kicking ass. God bless him.

Petz
01-08-09, 11:07 AM
the only ex-Marine is a Marine who doesn't rate the title anymore... you can call him a former service member... but not ex-Marine.

Enigmatic
01-08-09, 03:25 PM
LOL....."kill pitbulls!" GET SOME!

echo3oscar1833
01-08-09, 03:31 PM
Thats Motivating:D

Gunner 0313
01-08-09, 03:31 PM
:flag: How ass backward things are these days he'll probably get sued by either the dog owner or the PETA freaks.

Enigmatic
01-08-09, 03:37 PM
I'd just like to add....had this been a story about a former sailor killing a say....german shepard...it wouldn't have been a story at all. The fact that it was a former Marine ("They can kill people with their bare hands!!") and a pitbull ("They're the most vicious, bloodthirsty canines on the planet!!") made this a story.

I've met Marines who would never harm another living being unless ordered to, and I've known some pitbulls who were just overgrown lap dogs, but you could never convince the general population of either one.....

Petz
01-09-09, 12:49 AM
it's all propaganda... that and the guy probably had to fill a spot so he threw darts at a board and searched it on google... then copy-pasted it and called it his.

awbrown1462
01-09-09, 07:04 AM
"it's all propaganda... that and the guy probably had to fill a spot so he threw darts at a board and searched it on google... then copy-pasted it and called it his."

What?

mcvet57103
01-09-09, 08:30 AM
"it's all propaganda... that and the guy probably had to fill a spot so he threw darts at a board and searched it on google... then copy-pasted it and called it his."

What?I think he was refering to the reporter not you.

NoRemorse
01-09-09, 08:40 AM
My pit would have licked that Marine's high and tight. Yeah, he's vicious like that. I'm sure that dog had a stupid owner at some point in his short, miserable life. Blame that piece of trash.

Thank God for the Marines! Semper Fi, I hope I'm that mean at 58. :flag:

Petz
01-09-09, 08:50 AM
I think he was refering to the reporter not you.

correct.

awbrown1462
01-09-09, 09:07 AM
Oh ok

Petz
01-09-09, 09:09 AM
I only choose to bash retarded Marines.... you make good points (well I haven't looked at what you've posted, but I trust you... yeah, I think I do) :P semper