PDA

View Full Version : Inspections

C Hugh
01-07-09, 03:25 AM
This is the only place I could think of to put this in.

A couple months back the Commandant and the SgtMaj of the Marine Corps came by our base to talk to us and ask us questions(for those that showed up to it). The question of wall locker inspections (not a random health and comfort) was brought up. The Commandant said "There will not be any wall locker inspections, or junk on the bunk inspections" Being a Cpl. of Marines and in for the past 3 years I was thinking "Wow lucky for the junior Marines because I had to stand one of those every other month". Our SSgt. is making all the Marines (Sgt. and below) stand a wall locker inspection (which I have no problem with, my trash is squared away). One of my Marines came to me and reminded me what the Commadant had said, and that there was a MCO out on it. After looking constantly for this MCO, through pages and pages of paper, internet and asking other Marines I CANNOT find it.

Is there such an order out against wall locker inspections? If so which one is it?

mgkusmc
01-07-09, 06:17 PM
Hell no, you tell that Marine that until he furbishes the order himself that there will continue to be inspections.

SGT7477
01-07-09, 08:19 PM
This is the only place I could think of to put this in.

A couple months back the Commandant and the SgtMaj of the Marine Corps came by our base to talk to us and ask us questions(for those that showed up to it). The question of wall locker inspections (not a random health and comfort) was brought up. The Commandant said "There will not be any wall locker inspections, or junk on the bunk inspections" Being a Cpl. of Marines and in for the past 3 years I was thinking "Wow lucky for the junior Marines because I had to stand one of those every other month". Our SSgt. is making all the Marines (Sgt. and below) stand a wall locker inspection (which I have no problem with, my trash is squared away). One of my Marines came to me and reminded me what the Commadant had said, and that there was a MCO out on it. After looking constantly for this MCO, through pages and pages of paper, internet and asking other Marines I CANNOT find it.

Is there such an order out against wall locker inspections? If so which one is it?

We had wall locker inspections all the time, at times they would run the dogs through checking for drugs.:flag: