PDA

View Full Version : alowed on base

LiveDlyfe
01-06-09, 09:41 PM
if stationed on a base are laptops and or phones alowed might be dumb qustion just wondering tho cause have had mixed answers

Pete0331
01-06-09, 10:03 PM
if stationed on a base are laptops and or phones alowed might be dumb qustion just wondering tho cause have had mixed answers

If you go to a secured facility, such as Bangor, there are certain rules concerning the above. I know for a fact you can't have a cell with a camera.

You are allowed both on Camp Pendleton unless you are in student status.
The instructors at MCT/ITB have their own rules when it comes to laptops and cell phones.

davblay
01-06-09, 11:09 PM
Take this with you for assurance, buddy! LMAO

slider1578
01-07-09, 12:06 AM
Pete pretty much nailed it. As from my experience I would say yes, if you work on a secure facility though all that stuff stays in the car or barracks. Only time I've seen a Marine not be allow to have a laptop or all that electronic stuff was because he failed the PFT and it was because they couldn't get him off of his games. As long as you don't have that issue and after you have completed all of your schooling for your MOS and such you should be able to have damn near whatever you want.

LiveDlyfe
01-07-09, 05:21 AM
Take this with you for assurance, buddy! LMAO

haha and thanks alot everyone i was just trying to figure out if i wanted to waste money buying one