PDA

View Full Version : Need a Staggered 19 ribbon rack!!!

Drill for life
01-06-09, 04:20 PM
I do not want to ask a Boot qquestion(It is one and I just sounded like one) but I need a 19 ribbon Staggered Ribbons Rack here is the story:
Me and my friend(out XO) are going to the Ball in Blues(Army)I have everything squared away except for my rack. It is so crazy I can only see seven of my ribbons the rest are covered by my lapel. I do not have a Credit Card and I really need one for myself. If you guys can give me any info please post.

I could not post in the Buy/Sell/Trade thread on the Marine Corps Forum , so I decided to start a small thread. I just need some help so I am squared away, right now I am(everything is plaec on my unifrom and my Barracks covered is perfect, shoes are shiny,brasso on everything) I just want this rack to put me over the top.

sim37
01-06-09, 04:51 PM
I would suggest eBay. This isn't really the appropriate place to ask this.

thewookie
01-06-09, 05:37 PM
Me think, he think, he is funny.

First, I want you to list each and everyone of those precious little ribbons, the name and what you did to receive it, and then I will tell you where to get the rack.

I'm willing to bet, like Sgt Q. said - that there is a NO bed wetting ribbon among them?

List them out, line by line, so I can be in awe.

BR34
01-06-09, 05:52 PM
Probably going to just do as he always does--ask a question and then vanish for 2 days until something else pops in his mind.

ggyoung
01-06-09, 05:57 PM
Drill for life===------===All those ribbons are afrotc or arotc. If they are let the rotc get what you need.

Drill for life
01-06-09, 06:36 PM
I have alrady asked my intructors for a Staggered bar and they cannot provide it because of short funds(and I can't pay them back for it, weird situation and is hard to explain)

Medals:Scottish Rite Southern Jurisdiction Award (JROTC)
I was awarded this for meeting the criteria its really long.

Ribbons
Perfect Attendance: I had perfect attendance for a whole year
LET service: One semester in AJROTC(AJROTC NDSM basically)
LET 2 Excellence: I was the top LET 2 of my grade
LET 3 Excellence: I was the top LET 3 in my grade
Personal Appereance: Given automatically if yu don't fail but I have a Gold lamp for having a 100 on every inspection
Profiency: Gettign a 100 on my Leadership Evaluation
Drill Team: Being on Drill Team for one year
Color Guard: Doing five color guards
Adventure Training: Doing the obstacle course at the last Raider meet
Good Conduct: not having any right0ups
Commedation: Got it for being Guide on Commander, For doing a Exibition Drill solo at the pep rally and at the local VFW meeting
Summer CAmp: for attending JCLC this summer
FLag Detail: for raisinf the flag everyday for 15 days(I do it everyday though)
COurtesy Patrol: Showing people around at a Open House
Physical Fitness: making in the 10% on CAdet Challenge(I was in second place)
JROTC Activity: Making above a 50% on Cadet Challenge
Raider: For being on the Raider team,and being able to do every part of a Raider team
Parade: For participating in a Battalion sized Paraded at the Last Homecoming game
REcruiting: For recruiting a cadet into the program
SErvice Learning: Teaching Junior Achievement to Elementary students

I know these sound like absolute bull and I have to admit some of them are, I get a ribbon for just being in the program but I think it counts for even having these. It shoes I am dedicated and am obident and rady to learn.

I could not upload my ribbons on Photobucket so here is a link.
http://www.medals.lava.pl/us/uschk2.php

Zulu 36
01-06-09, 06:59 PM
I'm done with this one, bro. Next he's going to tell us about the machine gun position he charged at the school football game (and got an ROTC ribbon for it too).

Wyoming
01-06-09, 07:02 PM
Unbelievable!!

Drill for life
01-06-09, 07:04 PM
First, I want you to list each and everyone of those precious little ribbons, the name and what you did to receive it, and then I will tell you where to get the rack.

I did what you said. Here is waht I have been doing, I checked with my instructors about gettign on:They can't, not enough Fiscal money

I checked with all the local supply storea in my area(Bernis Surplus,it ahs shut dow and is only online)

I used the Forum as a Last Resort, that is what you guys told me to do Use the forum as a last resort to a question.

NoRemorse
01-06-09, 07:05 PM
I'm glad some of these posts went away; now I just wish the whole thread would follow suit.

SGT7477
01-06-09, 07:09 PM
Next thing he'll ask if he can wear them on our Marine Corps uniform.

usmcmsf
01-06-09, 07:39 PM
I got 1 ribbon for pooping by myself.
Im hoping to get 1 more ribbon once I learn to wipe.
Wish me luck.

usmcmsf
01-06-09, 07:40 PM
Also, does anyone know where I can get this kid a mirror, so he can know what greatness looks like.

thewookie
01-06-09, 09:48 PM
I have alrady asked my intructors for a Staggered bar and they cannot provide it because of short funds(and I can't pay them back for it, weird situation and is hard to explain)

Medals:Scottish Rite Southern Jurisdiction Award (JROTC)
I was awarded this for meeting the criteria its really long.

Ribbons
Perfect Attendance: I had perfect attendance for a whole year
LET service: One semester in AJROTC(AJROTC NDSM basically)
LET 2 Excellence: I was the top LET 2 of my grade
LET 3 Excellence: I was the top LET 3 in my grade
Personal Appereance: Given automatically if yu don't fail but I have a Gold lamp for having a 100 on every inspection
Profiency: Gettign a 100 on my Leadership Evaluation
Drill Team: Being on Drill Team for one year
Color Guard: Doing five color guards
Adventure Training: Doing the obstacle course at the last Raider meet
Good Conduct: not having any right0ups
Commedation: Got it for being Guide on Commander, For doing a Exibition Drill solo at the pep rally and at the local VFW meeting
Summer CAmp: for attending JCLC this summer
FLag Detail: for raisinf the flag everyday for 15 days(I do it everyday though)
COurtesy Patrol: Showing people around at a Open House
Physical Fitness: making in the 10% on CAdet Challenge(I was in second place)
JROTC Activity: Making above a 50% on Cadet Challenge
Raider: For being on the Raider team,and being able to do every part of a Raider team
Parade: For participating in a Battalion sized Paraded at the Last Homecoming game
REcruiting: For recruiting a cadet into the program
SErvice Learning: Teaching Junior Achievement to Elementary students

I know these sound like absolute bull and I have to admit some of them are, I get a ribbon for just being in the program but I think it counts for even having these. It shoes I am dedicated and am obident and rady to learn.

I could not upload my ribbons on Photobucket so here is a link.
http://www.medals.lava.pl/us/uschk2.php

Lol, you held up your part - I'll do the same - go see Sgt Grit.

I can't believe they give you a proficiency ribbon when you can't even spell it.

Seems like the only thing they're teaching you is how to win some ribbons.

The proof is in the pudding.....

yellowwing
01-06-09, 10:08 PM
Good ending Wookie!