PDA

View Full Version : changing a recruiter after a move

Vance83
01-04-09, 08:58 PM
here is my question i just moved from Sacramento to Desert Hot Springs about a week ago. i was in the process of joining the marines in sacramento i had a ship out date but no job yet i just called my recruiter in Sacramento to let him know where i am he told me i have to come back to Sacramento before i can deal with a recruiter in Desert Hot Springs, is there a way around this i really want to tie up all loose ends and join if someone has some advice that would be much appreciated. Thank You

SGT7477
01-04-09, 09:14 PM
No profile, Marines won't help you, btw first lesson Marines is capitalized.

JordanB
01-05-09, 05:48 PM
Really and truely dude you dont want to deal with recruiters in the first place. They will say whatever it takes to get you to sign up for whatever slots they are haveing trouble filling, most recruiters anyways. Go online and figgure out for yourself exactly what mos field you want to go into for the next 4 years of your life then google a recruiting station near you and tell the recruiter what you want. If he cant get you the contract you desire, ither wait it out with him or get your butt down to another recruiting station, i guarentee what you want will open up eventually.