PDA

View Full Version : Another question before MEPS

SalvationD
01-02-09, 02:39 PM
Finally off my Accutane and as my 8 week period of delay afterward is almost over with I'm looking forward to going to MEPS and getting that done so I can sign up.

However, before I go to MEPS I have a small cyst on the top of my scalp that is pretty small and nothing major apparently, but I'm going to my derm's office and have it spliced off in a week, it should take all of ~15 minutes and 1-2 stitches.

My question is, how long do I have to wait after having that removed before I can go to MEPS? I was told as soon as the stitches are out I can go (no open sores) I just want to verify if that's true.

Wyoming
01-02-09, 02:55 PM
Finally off my Accutane and as my 8 week period of delay afterward is almost over with I'm looking forward to going to MEPS and getting that done so I can sign up.

However, before I go to MEPS I have a small cyst on the top of my scalp that is pretty small and nothing major apparently, but I'm going to my derm's office and have it spliced off in a week, it should take all of ~15 minutes and 1-2 stitches.

My question is, how long do I have to wait after having that removed before I can go to MEPS? I was told as soon as the stitches are out I can go (no open sores) I just want to verify if that's true.

You asked a question that was answered already.

You sound as though you are someone who can't take yes for an answer.

Medic Up! Corpsman, corpsman!! Meds, MEDS!!!