PDA

View Full Version : What is Annex c Mean?

RickyV
01-01-09, 06:29 PM
Hey
I was looking at my service record book a couple of minutes ago and noticed that my mos contract had a big "annex c " on it i was told my mos was changed during boot camp. Im on Boot leave at the moment. Those anyone know what Annex c means? Thanks in advace Marines

Fubar5812
01-01-09, 06:50 PM
see annex C in your service record.should be a couple pages behind that,means that you where supposed to have one MOS but it was changed during your time in DEP/bootcamp.Annex C should have your new MOS.

yellowwing
01-01-09, 07:05 PM
Whatever it means I'm sure someone will tell you soon.

But hey, welcome back Marine! If you gained any rank you can change it here (http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/profile.php?do=editavatar).

Semper Fi :usmc:

RickyV
01-01-09, 08:00 PM
Thank you Marines. Im sure ill find out eventually. Thank you yellowing I am Proud to be United States Marine.

SGT7477
01-01-09, 09:28 PM
Congrats, Semper FI.

Petz
01-01-09, 09:47 PM
congratulations... I heard somewhere that since you have not completed MOS school yet you don't have an MOS.... so you won't find an MOS there. I also heard that recruits have a training MOS........ mainly because there are 90 day reservists who do boot camp one summer then the next goto MCT so they have to have a MOS of a basically train Marine.... annex C probably just explains that... I'll just say it's above your pay-grade and you should just go with the flow until MOS school is over.

oifvet23
01-01-09, 10:05 PM
see annex C in your service record.should be a couple pages behind that,means that you where supposed to have one MOS but it was changed during your time in DEP/bootcamp.Annex C should have your new MOS.

Cwalling is right, Its a change to your MOS. You prolly DEP'ed in with one MOS and then it was changed before you shipped to boot or during boot.

Petz
01-02-09, 07:37 AM
I should have read the original post better.... I feel dumb... your contract, I got it now.

uh........